FMF and more somes : Swingers Discussion 206365
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFMF and more somes
TOPIC: FMF and more somes
Created by: delmdcouple2
Original Starting post for this thread:
Got to wondering the other day that I don't remember seeing any mention of the guy having two or more women and the wife/partner/girlfriend watching. By this I mean two women at the same time, or having multiple women one after another and being watched by aforementioned woman. My partner, with whom I've only been together for a few months, has been saying she'd like to see me with two women. I'd like for her to see me with two women, but, haven't found them yet. Guess I'll have to put this on my bucket list. Anyone have this experience, or plan to? We've had the opposite a couple of times this summer and it was a turn on for me.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
In my experiences, these scenes happen when you least expect it. The odds are better at a party where group play is happening.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
While my wife would like to see this happen too, but finding one unicorn is hard enough. I am sure if you are patient and are a little lucky sooner or later it could happen. So just to let you know this is not uncommon or unknown, just not easy to have happen. Good Luck and if it happens for you let us know!!

Emlenton PA
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Got to wondering the other day that I don't remember seeing any mention of the guy having two or more women and the wife/partner/girlfriend watching. By this I mean two women at the same time, or having multiple women one after another and being watched by aforementioned woman. My partner, with whom I've only been together for a few months, has been saying she'd like to see me with two women. I'd like for her to see me with two women, but, haven't found them yet. Guess I'll have to put this on my bucket list. Anyone have this experience, or plan to? We've had the opposite a couple of times this summer and it was a turn on for me.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: FMF and more somes