Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › FMF Situation
TOPIC: FMF_Situation
Created by: xtraplay4us
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am wondering if any females have ever felt left out in a mfm situation..A friend of mine told me that she would never do this again due to the fact that her man and the lady totally ignored her in this ..We have never done mfm as we are for couples only, but I have thought about this a great deal, and was wanting feed back from others on this type of thing..Thanks in advance

1 to 7 of 7
User Details are only visible to members.
I have done FMF twice and really have no interest in doing it again.

The first time was the worst, when I was a young man. Both of the women were straight, so there was a LOT of pressure on me to entertain them both at the same time. Which was pretty exhausting physically. And I was in great shape back then, 20 years ago! That's begging for a heart attack at my age, LOL...

The second time was not so bad, as both chicks were bi. But still it was a lot of work for the dude involved and the dude involved was middle age and in poor couch potato shape.

I would much rather be in a MFM situation than a MFM, as weird as that may sound for a straight dude. It just makes more sense as both guys can pleasure the lady at once and the lady can pleasure both guys at once a lot easier than one guy can pleasure two chicks.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I think if SHE felt left out, it is because she wasn't aggressive enough...M is having a good time and shouldn't be expected to know your situation OR be expected to stop. Jump in there sweetie!! Im sure no one will complain :)

Mifflintown PA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think you only feel left out if your sitting around waiting for someone to please you. If hubby stops playing with you to play with the other female, you could join him in pleasing her or please him for a while.

Now if your doing your part and they are not playing with you at all then you and you hubby need to talk.

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
Just as much as a MFM is about my hubby spoiling me, a FMF is about spoiling my man. With knowiing exactly what drives my hubby to the edge I can help the other woman get him there.

Norwich NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
First I think you need to clarify if you are talking a FMF or MFM, I suspect that if you were getting left out it was the FMF. I think you and your SO need to communicate on both your needs and desires before stepping into this fantasy again. You should not have been left out, but then I believe my wife would have put her foot down, or just jumped in. My wife comes first she knows that I know it and the other woman better damn well know it. Most times it is the male that gets left out if he chooses to watch. I think communication with the other female needs to be addressed before play too.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
My bad..it should have been fmf..sorry

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
I am wondering if any females have ever felt left out in a mfm situation..A friend of mine told me that she would never do this again due to the fact that her man and the lady totally ignored her in this ..We have never done mfm as we are for couples only, but I have thought about this a great deal, and was wanting feed back from others on this type of thing..Thanks in advance

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
1 to 7 of 7
TOPIC: FMF Situation
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.