FMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady : Swingers Discussion 2068411021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeFMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady
TOPIC: FMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
User Details are only visible to members.
She did Scandle. She performed oral sex on me even though we had no sexual connection.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
"Though he finished inside of my pussy and there was no sexual connection between myself and her. She went down on me afterwards. I can't recall the last time that I came this hard."

Sed, what you wrote sounds like you came while the other woman was going down on you. I must be missing something. How was this not a sexual connection?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9064 posts)
Wed do this sometimes with a friend of mine. But in our case it is a vanilla friend with a twist lol. She only comes to town now and then so usually when she is here we hit the club and go have sex in the fishbowl after playing on the dance pole for at bit. Honestly when she is here I let it be more about her and hubby, but we do some interaction with the three of us like one of us sucking his cock while he does oral on the other. Or he likes his balls squeezed while he is riding one of us.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Amen! Your wife should sit in a chair, watch and masturbate.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It is highly unusual for me to be sexually involved with another woman in a swing situation. I need as much attraction to the female as I do to the male in order to get involved on that level. That is why more often than not, in a FMF situation, it is two women with my husband rather than a threesome.

Our most recent encounter, I watched my husband with another woman and masturbated. I don't get to see him when we have sex as I do when he's with other woman. Watching him, in such close proximity where I can touch, smell, see every drop of sweat, watch his cock as it spreads her pussy and her lips leaving a wet trail on his shaft is incredibly pleasurable.

Though he finished inside of my pussy and there was no sexual connection between myself and her. She went down on me afterwards. I can't recall the last time that I came this hard.

None of it was planned, it just happened.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
What Sed said.. Although your plan doesn't sound bad at all.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Don't script it. It's not a race, nor a movie. Go with the flow.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
I was thinking of starting by massaging both ladies, moving back and forth from one to the other. Then maybe getting in between them on the bed and kissing them each deeply, again going back and forth many times, playing with and sucking their breasts. Maybe then I would get them both to suck on me for a while. But I do not want to cum yet. I would then eat each of them out, the guest first, making sure she cums. Then I would do the same for my wife. I would finish either cumming in the lady friend's mouth (maybe in 69) or in my wife's lovely pussy while our friend watches... or even sits on my face. Oh yeah, that's it!!!

The above isn't meant to be a hard rigid plan (pun intended)... just a starting point for thoughts.

Mr. JM

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
"....I have my ideas, but I'd like to hear everyone else's."

Let's hear your ideas first & then we can build on it?

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
Mrs. JM and I have a single lady friend who has hinted she would like to do a 3-some with us. I know she isn't bi and Mrs. JM is only bi-lite anyway. If we get into this, I want to make sure that I keep the attention and action level good for both ladies as much of the time as possible during the entire encounter. I have my ideas, but I'd like to hear everyone else's.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 30 
TOPIC: FMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady