Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some FMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady
TOPIC: FMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
in my case it would be more like a couple of bottles of wine away to receive. 3 or 4 to give. if I didn't pass out or die from the wine first.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Well yanno what they say...almost any str8 woman is only a couple of glasses of wine away from a girl-on-girl experience LOL No, seriously....a 3some, whether mfm or fmf (or even mmm or fff) is the most fun for all if all 3 involved want to please and be pleased by 2 and take pleasure watching if only 2 are active. It's all about pleasure and recreational sex...and if it's not about those things and 1 of 3 is not all in, a proper 3way will not happen.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
"One sits on his face while the other rides his cock: Great, but now you've got a straight woman staring right at another naked woman... Not only that, but they are probably undulating and moving towards each other, depending on his and their stature, possibly even bumping into each other. If she truly is straight, I'm sure she doesn't want a pair of titties flopping around in her face any more than I would want some guys dick flopping around in mine."

actually they don't have to face each other, one can be in reverse cowgirl or the one on his face can be facing front. I'm straight but a bit of contact here and there isn't going to freak me out. Just don't expect me to put my mouth on a woman's pussy or nipples or to use my fingers on her sexually and all is well.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
JackMichelle, I think it is great that you're trying to get help with the logistics of a FMF, but your OP seems to indicate the women may have plans of their own for what to do to/with you! Your script needs to allow a lot of flexibility since they are equal players in this party and may want to take charge of you. Either way, it sounds like a fun time.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
is either of the women a dom? If so then you should have no problem. : )

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
There are a lot of positions, and they all have some advantages. I suppose if the participants have extra weight, that makes it harder to access certain areas. We are proponents of frequent position change, especially when there's an extra person in the bed. We are about to put hammock hooks on the walls, too.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"... make them each feel like they are getting my full attention. "

JM, you only briefly mentioned that you might be fucking one pussy while licking the other. You might consider doing a lot of this, no matter how grueling. Consider it a workout!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Like I said earlier I have my ideas and I have shared some herein. It's not a script. But also, sometimes the best spontaneity does have a little planning or forethought behind it.

I guess the challenge for me is I somehow want make them each feel like they are getting my full attention.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(363 posts)
This was a spur of the moment, it happened in the heat of the moment, he finished inside of me, she went down on me. In retrospect, I think that it was like jerking off, you're not aroused by the dildo or your hand, but the physical aspect, physical stimulation is how I reached the final orgasm. I wouldn't have a full blown out sex session with her.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
How do you define sexual connection, then? If you responded so well to her ministrations, was it only because you were so turned on by what had gone before and her technique was what sent you over the edge - but not her, as an individual?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 30   End
TOPIC: FMF; wife, husband, and single straight lady