Exceptions to profile rules : Swingers Discussion 2046831041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeExceptions to profile rules
TOPIC: Exceptions to profile rules
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
I inform such folks that unless they expect me to depants everyone in the restaurant where we are going to meet, there's no way I can identify them without face pics.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Its a tough call.

When there are hot pics on the profile and a decent email but leaving out the face pic that we "require".....I dont know

On one hand we like what we see. On the other hand, we feel not sending what a profile asks for is disrespectful.

Sometimes we will respond with something like "Hey, your face pic didnt come through, do you mind resending?"

Kind of a "hint hint"

On another site we have an autoreply that sends an email back to them as soon as they email us.

In that autoreply we say something like "thanks for the reply, if you didnt already please read our profile so we dont surprise you with the type of play we are looking for. Also, like it says in our profile, if you didnt include a face pic, or a personal email, we wont be responding"

Not exact words but close. And a lot of times a couple minutes later they send a second email with that info and pic.

Others dont and we delete.

Its just frustrating sometimes because you see what otherwise would be a perfect match, like a young hung bi curious guy who is local in our case, and they send no face pic and an "im interested" email.

And we're like. Dammit. A few more words and a pic and we would have your hot ass over tonight.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
We read understand and respect rules and expect the same from anyone else..very simple..

Mickey,,

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
It all depends, are you desperate enough to compromise? are you horny enough to lower the bar and then feel like crap afterwards? Or can you keep your standards and not compromise yet feel great about yourself after hooking up with those who actually read your profile and respect you enough to follow what you asked?

Your call :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
Accept that the stout stance in your profile is to weed out 95% of random people. There will always be a certain percentage of people that just "trip your trigger" and as a result, get to be a bit of an exception to the rules. Just make sure whatever exceptions you make, your wife is on board with and have fun.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Joey, it sounds like you've made the decision to either (a) reply, or (b) delete. If you delete, you've most likely severed any possible future connection.

While it's nice to be decisive, you might have a category of "undeleted and unreplied-to"; and perhaps the missus would get into a decisive or incisive mood with you.

It's good to simplify, to pare down to the most likely successes. It's also good to keep more options. Maybe send a message to please clarify your desires? And tailor this to the person(s) ?

I guess that makes it a "reply". Well, enjoy being you.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Ok, so we're getting back into things. Woo Hoo!!! I also now am doing some mail sorting on my own since most who know me from here know Ive complained because my wife has a short attention span on here.

Since I now wield the "power of the delete button" Im having a personal conflict.

In our profile we have the whole "no pic, no response, no one liners.....and make kind of a big deal about it"

But Im coming across some profiles and emails where Im like "Dam!" Everything seems to be a match, whatever pics he has are pretty darn hot......But didnt send what we asked for. And we make it pretty clear that we wont respond.

So on one hand I want to delete because plain and simple they did ignore what we asked for.

But on the other hand.........A few are kind of tough to push that delete button.

So do I stay strong and keep our word that we WONT respond.

Or do I make exceptions?

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: Exceptions to profile rules