Exceptions to profile rules : Swingers Discussion 2046831021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeExceptions to profile rules
TOPIC: Exceptions to profile rules
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We use the delete button frequently also. however, we do give folks a chance (sometimes) when they are outside our preferences or completely ignore what we have written to say hello to us at the venue we are at. We figure most people deserve a "limited" 2nd chance.

We find it amazing tough that as son as we loosen our preferences how the people will now have expectations that we will be having sex with them.

Marietta OH
Username hidden
(64 posts)
See why I'm torn.

Now, I've read profiles with so many rules and requirements that no matter what it was just a turn off. I'm not jumping through a million hoops in the hopes you'll allow me to be in your presence.

Our profile, while wordy, only has 2 requests really to get a response. A PERSONAL email message and a face pic.

The first thing my wife wants to see is someones face. Without that she doesn't care what the rest looks like. And she doesn't want to chat with someone and go anywhere until she knows there is an attraction.

But very few will do that even though it says upfront its an automatic delete.

Many will email and say "if you're interested ill send a pic". Well. Hell.

That's like sending a pic of tires and saying "if you're going to buy this car ill send you pics of the car itself."

I like a nice pair of Goodyears. But not on a Volvo wagon. Show me the car first then ill want to check out the undercarriage.

When we send an email, we automatically include face pics. Personally, if we get no response or a no thanks, I prefer not knowing exactly why.

I don't like going back and forth and seeming like its a perfect match.....then sending my face pic....then after everything else was great they say.....not feeling it sorry.

Then I KNOW why.

But its frustrating to see a profile, hot everything, local, seems like a match. But open the email and it just says "interested?" With no pic.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Worse than that. It's a lie to oneself.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Are exceptions just a nice way to say you lowered your standards?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
Joey, we hope that if we ever make it that way you would make an exception to that rule ;-)

Best of luck

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(23 posts)
That was exactly my point CurEUs..remember the old Rolling Stones song "You Can't Always Get What You Want"..but it you try sometime..you just might get what you need? LOL .... having 75% of what/who you want is 100% better'n 100% of what/who you fantasize/dream about, but will never have..

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Having interviewed lots of candidates in my professional career, and only a select few have been offered positions... and none of them met 100% of the advertised requirements, I'd say go with the best first, leave the rest for later. If there is nothing to interest you, delete it. A lot of people are funny about face pics, some have too many ass pics, and while we are particular to what we want, it occurs to me that what we put in words, what they put in words, and what each of us really want and offer are 4 very different things. It's an interview process... if you are that hot for them, and there is one missing thing, got ahead and reply, and maybe meet. Could be a great opportunity, and you wouldn't want to miss out on that. If you meet them and it's not what you want, walk away nicely, no harm done.

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
Ok, I am in just "that" kind of mood to be a little smart ass. (Well, in my case a big smart ass, because my ass is nothing but big.)

It is all fine and dandy that they have "hot" body pics, but if we have to put a bag over their face when it comes down to play time, it just isn't going to happen.

I realize that I am not a beauty queen and he isn't Mr. GQ, but I also think we don't look like something the cat spit up either. And, what someone may find attractive (or unattractive) in us, we may find unattractive (or attractive) in them.

People need to realize that face pics are just as important, if not more, than body pics. (At least to us.)

Mrs. Camaro

Denver PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I think that when a swinging couple or a swinging single/solo woman or man sets the bar too high and places too many conditions and demands on a potential partner or partners, they are setting themselves up for disappointment and frustration. The screening process begins with a profile. Potentially great, fun partners will either be unable or unwilling or just plain put off to meet conditions/demands of total strangers and it indicates red flags. Although they would have interest otherwise, they've been ruled out and won't respond. 99% of the ones who do respond usually will be people who have utter disregard to start with and who will more than likely lie, be pushy, rude and impatient during the email/chat/phone portion of the screening process.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Thank you gorgeous!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: Exceptions to profile rules