Ever invited her ex to join you : Swingers Discussion 2170311021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeEver invited her ex to join you
TOPIC: Ever invited her ex to join you
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
User Details are only visible to members.
No negative energy created at all. I just think people simply fail to think through their actions sometimes. Once something has taken place you can't undo it. Bringing someone to your bed is very serious business and the road is full of unseen pitfalls sometimes. I simply see no reason to complicate our sex life. For you it might mean nothing, for your wife it might mean nothing but you can never be absolutely sure of another person, just as you can never ever be positive how you will react in any given situation until you are butt ass naked in it. Bringing someone to your bed can add spark , create a passionate fire....I see you reason to add what could be a can of gasoline to potentially explode back in your faces. Maybe I over think things but I like to hedge my bets by thinking through the worst possible scenarios and making sure I can live with whatever outcome my actions cause to me as well as to others involved. Don't get me wrong I always hope for the best but I'm generally not blindsided either but something that had not already occurred to MIGHT happen .

My personal opinion is that if you are asking, you yourself are unsure how you feel about it, that to me means danger in and of itself . Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
what mrs sav said x2.......the look of my ex would make me wilt :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6856 posts)
Not that I can relate to this at all, since neither my husband or I have an "ex" since we have been together since we were 15, I will still give my 2 cents. I think it would depend on the circumstances. Is the ex someone that was just a casual thing that ended amicably because the feelings just weren't there? Or maybe it was something that ended many, many years ago, and although both have their own lives now, they reconnected at some point and became friends. In situations like that, I could see where it might work. Now, an ex spouse, a messy divorce, a spouse who treated their partner badly... I can't see that ever working. And as with most things, hey, if you BOTH agree and communicate concerns etc. why not?

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(752 posts)
Run Forest Run!!

Evansville IN
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Ok! Didn't mean to create negative energy, seriously. I respect your view but you may misunderstand me.

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'd say they're an Ex for a reason. Do the words awkward not come to mind. I can't even wrap my head around the concept of either of us bringing someone from our past , who we clearly had a relationship with to our current bedroom. I would never be so desperate for a 3rd I would even suggest that nor would I expect him find the idea "cool" . If he dared suggest to me we bring one of he ex partners to our bed I'd tell him to go fuck his ex as much as he wanted but" make sure you bring her your dirty laundry and don't forget your personal items as you'll not be welcomed back " That isn't about jealous it about sensitivity and respect for your partner as well as your ex.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sometimes, she would prefer an ex because of the comfort level, familiarity, and knowing what will happen. My opinion is that it may not be a bad idea. What say you?

Panama City FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 27 of 27 
TOPIC: Ever invited her ex to join you