Ever invited her ex to join you : Swingers Discussion 217031101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeEver invited her ex to join you
TOPIC: Ever invited her ex to join you
Created by: milo124
Original Starting post for this thread:
Sometimes, she would prefer an ex because of the comfort level, familiarity, and knowing what will happen. My opinion is that it may not be a bad idea. What say you?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ex husbands or Significant others..No. There's a reason why they are exes and personally, I cannot imagine being intimate with them ever again.

Mrs. M

Davis CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have never done the serious relationship ex thing, but have done the one time fling ex and had nothing but a positive outcome, kinda like unfinished business was settled lol. She has one ex that she will tell me about how good he fucked her. and its great sexy time stimulus, but during the day Im not sure we would go there. Who knows though. Love her to have fun, but stirring up old emotions I might end up out on the street or in jail LOL

Dearborn MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Maybe I just don't have good ex's. They are an ex for a reason. I am a firm believer of going back to an ex (even it is only for a 3some) is moving backwards in life. There are plenty of fish (although it takes a lot of searching) in the sea.

Rensselaer NY
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Only you can decide what's right or wrong. Personally I'd be weirded out, old BF are in the past for a reason and I'll let them stay there. I'd rather have my sweet memories of what "was" than live with a potentially disappointing encounter , but that's just me I spend my life looking forward not back.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5479 posts)
What if it was her old b/f from High school ?? And her first love he got the cherry ! she looked him up on f/b with me bi her side not to have sex with just to see how he's doing ! but heres the thing in one one of his reply's he mentions how good she tasted ! we live about 4 hrs away from him , anyone think inviting him up for weekend wound be wrong or cool ???

Lewiston MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Actually, among our regular playmates are couples where the guy is one of T's former husbands/S.O.'s. It's not been a problem for us or their partners.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
"And some of us really do retain strong positive feelings for former loves and "Exes", however you define it. "

I'm very happy you have strong positive feelings for your ex but that sums up the exact reason I feel it is a horrible idea. Knowing you had strong feelings for you ex is a damn good reason why she shouldn't be invited to your bed with your current wife/girl friend. In my opinion. All good for YOU but frankly a really shitty spot to potentially put your current partner in . Frankly if Mr Sav had a "fantasy " of seeing me with any of his Ex partners or enjoying the 2 of at the same time he can masturbate to his hearts content visualizing it but the only place she is welcome in my bed, is in his mind....and I don't want to know about it. I think it would be pretty self serving , selfish and disrespectful to your current partner. I would never disrespect Mr Sav intentionally and nor would I expect him share a bed with a past lover, husband or boy friend. The word tacky comes to mind . If the only way I would consent to a 3 some for "comfort level" is by involving my ex I'd think I wasn't ready for the LS . I don't expect,want or need Mr Sav to"hate" or even dislike any women from his past, in fact I admire the fact that he has some very fond memories of the times he has share with them. If he "hated" them all and thought they were all bitches or spoke ill of them all etc I'd never have dated him in the first place. I do believe 2 perfectly wonderful people can simply make a bad relationship and sometimes no one is at fault but that doesn't mean I would welcome anyone of them in my bed again.

What's next brothers/ sisters/cousins all in the name of getting laid?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5479 posts)
I had an ex call a friend asking for my number for some bs reason to get my number. She was on and off a relationship when we were dating and 6 months later married, currently maybe still? Poor guy. She just wants to be a 20 y/o party girl and the 2 set of parents had different ideas.lol I told mrs. about the inquiry and promptly said my answer was hell no! She laughed and said back off bitch. A few days later we were in bed and Mrs. started talking about the ex would be a good little slut and we could make her our unicorn sex slave. Mrs. was telling me what she would do to her and make her do for me. Fast forward 2 sec and we, I am done and we are talking about the idea of it. The end was still hell no, but the conversation and thought of my wife and ex is an exciting fantasy to think about.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Mrs Sav, nobody suggested you or anyone should feel the need to fuck anyone. What is an Ex? Ex wife or husband? Ex boyfriend/girlfriend? Former lover/sex buddy? Unless you have a policy of never repeating sex with anyone, it's likely you'll have an occasion to reunite, along with your current spouse. If it's not objectionable to any of the involved parties -- why should anyone else think you ought not do it?

And some of us really do retain strong positive feelings for former loves and "Exes", however you define it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
They're a EX for a reason. Mine went vanilla after we divorced 5 yrs ago and I got back in the lifestyle. As for my partner, he's tried to get his ex in our bed a few times but she & I do not get along and it's best she now lives in another state.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Ever invited her ex to join you