Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Email suggestions
TOPIC: Email suggestions
Created by: WMisonewfriends
Original Starting post for this thread:
For those looking for a single male.

I know some guys have stated they never email anyone on this site they just let the couples come to them. However for me personally if I see I match the requirements for a couple I will write them.

I was curious on everyone thoughts on what a good introduction email was. As a couple what would you like to see in the 1st email from a single guy? Most couples seem to generally agree that a face pic is required for the 1st email, but what else would the like to read or do you like to get the most information out of the profile?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
SLOdoublet I can appreciate your point of view. Your profile is one of the few I have seen where some time was actually spent writing it. A majority of the other profiles which are ISO of a Single male don't even attempt to go into much detail and in that regard it's difficult to respond with an introduction email which includes much depth.

Chris

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
WMisonnewfriends-

I try to be helpful to everyone I know, so I will be responsive to your original question. I usually don't contact anyone (I let them come to me), but this is the general approach that I have used in the past to contact someone with whom I think I would click:

"Hi. I am an experienced swinger with a good reputation, and I like to make new friends. You have an interesting profile. Please take a look at mine. If you are interested, please let me know. G and X rated pics are available on request".

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
You are very welcum sweeties!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum Akron,

Nice posting. I agree!

RaveN ( ;~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I get an average of 10 to 25 e-mails a day easily. Be it friends, forum posters, chat room friends, single males, single females, and couples. Some are looking to play, some want advice or have questions, while the majority are just friendly e-mails. A few are rude and the greatest amount of new e-mailers have never read my profile.

I see no reason to block any certain group because I love the variety. Who cares if one out of three e-mails coming from any one category is rude? The second or third may be the quality I am seeking. In all honesty, very few are rude and by keeping my options open, I get more e-mails, more choices. I am here to play, not block a whole category so my options become limited. I do not give out my private contact, so I get my playmate mail here on SLS.

Just how much time does it take to hit the "No thanks" reply button or send a personal "No thanks" reply?

40 New Mails is what my birdie says right now and I started with 53 this morning. I have gotten 11 since 11 a.m. and it is now 3:38 p.m. I have no idea how many I have replied to today. But only a few of the persons are sincerely trying to hook up, LoL! Guess I am a liar because I get so many e-mails. Maybe it has to do more with personality and making myself available to contact than if I look like a model. Oh yeah......... That is another thread. LMCUAO!

Don't believe me, ask Techie or Webbie to check it out for ya. I'm sure it would open your eyes to the truth. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Jim,

That's a cool statement. I'll have to remember that one. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
This thread reminds me of a favorite saying my dear mother used to repeat:

"Everybody's crazy but me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
In this corner, wearing the white trunks . . . . .

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Here2..... “I also suspect that the old double standard applies in your case. No, single males, Yes, single females.”.

I don’t think that is a double standard at all. It’s a matter of preference and everyone’s entitled to what they want and don’t want.

Now back to the topic…

Even though it’s very rare that we will entertain a single male we do accept mail from them and will write them when we are in the mood and meet one that we feel we may click with.

Every couple we know basically say the same thing.

Do’s 1. A nice polite, respectful and friendly email with a picture of your face and overall body pic (g-rated is fine) will generally be well received. 2. Try and give the couple a good mental picture of your personality. 3. Let the couple or female set the tone in subsequent emails and be patient! 4. Respect their rules! 5. Be honest!

Don’ts 1. Don’t send one line rude messages like “You’re hot, lets meet” 2. Don’t send an in your face, close up picture of your cock. Save that for later when they ask for it. 3. Don’t be pushy, arrogant or give the impression that just because the couple is in the lifestyle you should be able to fuck her. 4. No need to brag about how good you are in bed. They all say that. 5. Don’t ever try and meet the female alone without the husbands knowledge!!! 6. Don’t ever say you have read the profile when you haven’t. It’s very obvious that you haven’t and probably the quickest way for us to stop communicating with you. 7. Remember that there is a male half of a couple… don’t make him feel like he’s not part of the picture.

You’ll get much farther with us by doing it this way. We had to put no single males in our profile because we got overloaded with rude, one liner emails and mail from single men who just didn’t understand “no thanks” or tried to get the female half to meet them alone. It’s much easier for us to find a nice profile and initiate the contact. These usually come from a single male that has written us in the past that pretty much followed the do’s and don’ts and left us with a good impression. It may have been several months later when we did contact them but at least we did.

Have to admit that sometimes timing plays an important role even though you have no control over that. We have had in the past received 2 or 3 rude emails at the same time that pretty much left us in a bad mood and ended up sending a short no thanks mail to the next guy that really didn't deserve it. Sorry that it happened but it just goes to show again how some can spoil it for others.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
For those looking for a single male.

I know some guys have stated they never email anyone on this site they just let the couples come to them. However for me personally if I see I match the requirements for a couple I will write them.

I was curious on everyone thoughts on what a good introduction email was. As a couple what would you like to see in the 1st email from a single guy? Most couples seem to generally agree that a face pic is required for the 1st email, but what else would the like to read or do you like to get the most information out of the profile?

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Email suggestions