Ejaculation Problem : Swingers Discussion 195108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeEjaculation Problem
TOPIC: Ejaculation Problem
Created by: sexyseniors243
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was having trouble for the past two years getting off. I can fuck my girl for hours on end with very few "happy endings". I spoke to my urologist and found out that the anti-depression medicine I was taking numbed the sensory nerves that allow for climax. I slowly weaned myself off the medicine and now my libido and ejaculation have returned. Whew!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
you know if I had a man who's paycheck i liked, who let me have my way but didn't insist on his way at all, i'd be pretty fucking happy with him also

I didnt marry my husband for his paycheck ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"And she definitely likes my paycheck."

Ding Ding Ding Bss you have a winner, but really if you are OK with it I guess it is all good.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"bss--Perhaps i am being too simple here, but are you hydrating enough every day? Many people, especially men, just don't pay attention to that."

Probably not. I drink lots of diet coke, but not enough water. Do you think that would help?

"And honestly, if I may be so bold, is there ANYTHING that your wife does like or enjoy about you? Really, she sounds horrid. Sorry, but that is just how it looks from over here."

I'm probably being too hard on her. I'm sure there are things that she likes and enjoys about me. She has told me that I'm the most loving, caring person that she's ever know. And she definitely likes my paycheck.

Winter Park FL
Username hidden
(42 posts)
"I've only came with 3-4 folks we have played with. Never have an issue coming with the wife."

XX_Bill- You don't have a problem. Like you, other women in the Lifestyle just don't arouse me like my woman. Other men in the Lifestyle just don't arouse her like I do. We kinda like it that way.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
Thanks for the nutrition info Uriah. Will be adding that to my new health regimen. My only problem, and the wife loves it, is I've only came with 3-4 folks we have played with. Never have an issue coming with the wife. Don't know why we have played with full on model types to more robust folks there has never been a ryme or reason to it.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(57 posts)
For years now, I simply don't cum when I masturbate; the only time I cum is when I am with friends. I use masturbation as just one element of my sexual health exercises, along with Kegels. My diet includes a lot of wheat germ and lecithin, which facilitates semen production. Take your time during sex with the ultimate goal of producing a big load for your partner when she is satisfied and purring. I usually tell her that I am winding down to some long slow stroking, which generates an intense orgasm for me after about an hour of intense fucking.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3249 posts)
I also have an ejaculation problem. My wife says it's because I masturbate too much. I have always had a problem ejaculating in my wife, and usually our sex sessions end with her having several orgams and me masturbating afterward. Lately they all end that way.

She likes being filled with cum and says the problem is that I masturbate too much. I've tried laying off masturbation for a week prior to sex, and that didn't help. Has anyone had any experience with being able to ejaculate better after quitting masturbation?

Winter Park FL
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I was having trouble for the past two years getting off. I can fuck my girl for hours on end with very few "happy endings". I spoke to my urologist and found out that the anti-depression medicine I was taking numbed the sensory nerves that allow for climax. I slowly weaned myself off the medicine and now my libido and ejaculation have returned. Whew!

Mountain Home AR
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Ejaculation Problem