Does Size Really Matter : Swingers Discussion 52087
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDoes Size Really Matter
TOPIC: Does Size Really Matter
Created by: GoodLookn
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know this topic has been beaten to death, but as a male I am still real confused. Woman will say they want a big Penis, but yet you can make most of them cum with your tongue or they use their fingers. What is the real answer? is there an answer? What is it about a Big Penis that woman like? and What is the definition of big? I myself would be consider above average, but would not say it is Big (7 1/2 inches) about 2.5 inches wide. Who can help on this topic?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Depends on the female. Everyone is different.

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
That is too funny!

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
patog..... MUAH! Thats one big wet kiss to you! Thanks!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I've read some interesting comments here. Thanks Simba and Raven, as well as a couple of other private compliments I've gotten. I'm feeling much better, and I know I'm looking much better. I'm comparing myself to pics taken, oh I think at the end of March. Wouldn't recognize me now! rofl (Thank god since someone is trying to "out" us by posting our pictures online).

One thing about the term "dieting". It can mean a lot of things. To me it means eating what is good for my body, eliminating those products and foods that help me to put on weight, and eating sensibly, as I believe I told Simba privately. Skipping meals is the least healthy thing you can do, as you can never "make up" what your body has lost and is lacking. Those who have trouble "toning" certain parts are usually also those who "crash" diet by skipping meals quite often. Loading up on vitamins doesn't help either for those who skip meals, since the body absorbs vitamins and minerals from food far more readily.

As far as aerobics, I've found I really enjoy them when I make sure the proper music is playing. As I told someone just a moment ago, Magic Bus by the Who is a really great workout song!

As far as size, age, marital status, money, etc: we don't lie on our profile, but when we get those "alarm bells" ringing within 5 minutes of meeting a couple, we tend to withdraw and will NOT divulge any personal information from there on in. Maybe that is wrong, and maybe we could be accused of being dishonest in our profile, if someone were to compare words.

I prefer to think we are protecting ourselves from certain people who ask far too many questions when this is supposed to be about sex and having fun. Plus, J is far more a private person than I am, and within five minutes of meeting one couple was tugging on my hand and whispering in my ear, asking me what in hell I'd gotten him into! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Oh how I know it can bulk you up.... :) I do watch what I eat....except one day a week. I eat only organic meats and try to eat little processed food as possible but thats not always practical.

As far as aerobics...I'm out of breath when I'm done lifting weights...doesen't that count for something? LOL! :) About a year ago I decided I was really going to be good. I was running on my lunch hour in the gym at the office with a heart monitor....kept in the correct range.. yada yada yada... For about 5 straight months I did 15 miles a week. I lost 7 lbs and ate like a horse!!! I couldn't stop eating!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Susan, I'd still curious on what your diet plan is. It seems to be working very well and I'm sure it includes lots of energetic sexercise!

You look marvelous hun, as does Simbaxxx ( :~

RaveN

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I wanna know about that diet too please. Wow! This thread had 400 views yesterday. That’s amazing!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Simba, I'll email you! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I like shopping at Chicos.... I'm a size one....everywhere else it's a 10/12. LOL!

I'm just getting back to regular weight lifting. Aerobics bores the hell out of me and I just can't stay with it. Lifting weights seems to be the only thing that isn't boring.. Susan, what is the diet that you are following?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
See, that's my problem in the winter. Shoveling doesn't count for exercise, apparently, lol. I'm on a pretty regular schedule now for working out. I have the equipment here, just wasn't using it.

Boxes and stairs are a good combination. I take it you two have just moved to Knoxville? Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: Does Size Really Matter