Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS : Swingers Discussion 2180091021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDoes Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS
TOPIC: Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
college, your profile seems pretty decent. You might add that you really appreciate older women, since most of those you're writing are probably older by quite a bit. Just saying age is not an issue, you may come across as being merely tolerant of those much older than yourself.

An older woman, even a very fit one, may be self conscious around younger people. Let them know they are exactly the one you want to meet.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Whoops, sure wish I would have looked at your profile, I'm glad you're a paid member and you do have a picture. I guess you just live in a bad neighborhood for swingers.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
I totally agree Tex, get some pictures and maybe you'll have better luck. Also don't be pushy, when you contact someone be a gentlemen and ask if there is a chance that you might meet. You never know it could work out for you. But foremost get some pictures. Also it wouldn't hurt to have a paid membership.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Hi. There are not too many people who actively search out a single male, but when they do, they usually bypass the profiles with no picture. Get a friend to just take some decent photos of you (most also get tired of the smartphone pic in the bathroom mirror thing), and if you want to be discreet, just blur the face, or whatever, but definitely get some pics up.

Good luck! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS