Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS : Swingers Discussion 218009101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDoes Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS
TOPIC: Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS
Created by: collegestudent0513 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
nj you dont worry you buttered that bottom good

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We prefer the over 35 guys. The younger ones either don't show up or they are so scared they can't perform.

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Most 21 year old males are still very immature and it comes across in their messages. Their target is MILFs of Cougars and of course as one of those, I love younger guys, but they have to be mature. Speaking to me like I was an 18 year old girl is the quickest way to get a reprimand. I would be more likely to get with a 21 year old if they were at a swinger's club and shown some style in a club setting.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Have to agree with Mr. & Mrs. O down below in their comments about your profile. You need to rewrite it and add MORE pics! Pics of you having fun. Yes, your age probably will deter some. We don't like to go below 30, because it does weird us out - we have children older than you! We like to have some things in common outside of playing. Talking and hanging out are very important to us. We also have had the experience with SMs that they are either "looking for love" on here, or don't show up/cancel at last minute! The older SMs are more serious about playing and keeping in touch.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Haha, good timing then! I hope all is well with you! :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Exactly the man I was thinking of....

Mmmmmmm

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I can understand OP's struggle. I've gotten two messages on here saying I look way too young and the wife prefers an older looking/more mature guy. Hell, when I met Mrs. Cayne and I had to show my ID at a restaurant, she immediately grabbed my license out of my hand when I pulled it out because she thought I was lying about my age! lol....

The sad thing is that I look even younger in person then in my pics.. by alot.. Guess it's time for me to grow facial hair or something.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Miss you Deb!!!!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Wtf! I swear it said 'a' and 'SLS'-- not af and sit!

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
I just read the profile of af 28 yo SM in my area who has been on sit for almost 2 years. He stated he unequivocally will NOT play with younger couples as there is too little respect and too much drama. His optimum stated age range was 35-55. I found that very interesting.

I would love to hear from more SM and SF about their perspective on this issue. For example, the oft-suggested stereotype of the SM on SLS is that he will fuck anything that comes along because he must be so desperate because 'SMs are a dime a dozen.'. So I found the fellow above's pickiness to be quite refreshing and indicative of a more mature approach. (I.e., he has LEARNED from his experiences. Ooooh, imagine that.... A thinking, young SM.... ). Lol.

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Does Single 21 year old males have any luck on SLS