Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Documentary On swingers
TOPIC: Documentary_On_swingers
Created by: p3364
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm thinking about doing a documentary on swingers. It would be with interviews and couples playing. Now If there are couples or people interested. heres what I would like to do for those who don't want their faces show.

Similar to a news documentary ( a witness) the person or couple would be placed in the shadows so their faces would not show. Playing would be shot so the faces don't show. those that don't have a problem we go hog wild shooting LOL.

The interviews can be any where in a house in a park out side as everyone will be clothed unless they wish tobe nude topless or what ever.

this will be my first attempt at a full scale video project. And I'm excited about it.

thank for reading comments please question or ideas are welcomed

Mike

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Oops,morning starts from very intriguing things...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm thinking about doing a documentary on swingers. It would be with interviews and couples playing. Now If there are couples or people interested. heres what I would like to do for those who don't want their faces show.

Similar to a news documentary ( a witness) the person or couple would be placed in the shadows so their faces would not show. Playing would be shot so the faces don't show. those that don't have a problem we go hog wild shooting LOL.

The interviews can be any where in a house in a park out side as everyone will be clothed unless they wish tobe nude topless or what ever.

this will be my first attempt at a full scale video project. And I'm excited about it.

thank for reading comments please question or ideas are welcomed

Mike

Warminster PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Documentary On swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.