Documentary On swingers : Swingers Discussion 65986
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDocumentary On swingers
TOPIC: Documentary On swingers
Created by: p3364
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm thinking about doing a documentary on swingers. It would be with interviews and couples playing. Now If there are couples or people interested. heres what I would like to do for those who don't want their faces show.

Similar to a news documentary ( a witness) the person or couple would be placed in the shadows so their faces would not show. Playing would be shot so the faces don't show. those that don't have a problem we go hog wild shooting LOL.

The interviews can be any where in a house in a park out side as everyone will be clothed unless they wish tobe nude topless or what ever.

this will be my first attempt at a full scale video project. And I'm excited about it.

thank for reading comments please question or ideas are welcomed

Mike

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oops,morning starts from very intriguing things...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm thinking about doing a documentary on swingers. It would be with interviews and couples playing. Now If there are couples or people interested. heres what I would like to do for those who don't want their faces show.

Similar to a news documentary ( a witness) the person or couple would be placed in the shadows so their faces would not show. Playing would be shot so the faces don't show. those that don't have a problem we go hog wild shooting LOL.

The interviews can be any where in a house in a park out side as everyone will be clothed unless they wish tobe nude topless or what ever.

this will be my first attempt at a full scale video project. And I'm excited about it.

thank for reading comments please question or ideas are welcomed

Mike

Warminster PA
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Documentary On swingers