Do people even read your profile : Swingers Discussion 1971971051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDo people even read your profile
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 58 of 58 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've tried short profiles. They dont work.

We find ourselves continually adding to our profiles until they take 20 minutes to read. Then we re-read it and realize we have become "one of THOSE couples" so we take the ax to it and go back to a friendlier shorter profile.

The cycle just keeps repeating,

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Are we so simplistic that we cannot have a long attention span?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Consider making your profile shorter to match attention spans. Use bold or Colors to highlights your likes or dislikes. Ignore people that identify themselves to not be a match via email.

Don't get too upset. Stuff happens. It' is the internet after all.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
If I saw profiles stating no old white guys from Akron I'd probably respond to them just for the fun of it.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If you search my posts here. 9 out of 10 are bitching about this very thing.

The short answer is most look at the pics and shoot an email. Some scan it but dont pick up on most you said. Others copy and paste the same email to everyone online. And some read it but just take a shot anyway.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I don't really think it's worth a report when people can't follow your profile preferences. Just either ignore then, delete them, comment, block, whatever. It's a bit frustrating, or cause for an eye roll. The thing that I don't like is just a mass type email from a single guy that you just KNOW he sends out to everyone, without writing it for a specific profile. Ugh.

Sometimes there will be an email that says, "I know we are not in your preferred age bracket, but..." and it will be articulate, funny, and appealing. Those are rare, but they do happen. We've written those ourselves, in order to compliment a really well written profile or an amazing picture and always get a good response. Doesn't mean we're going to get together, but the friendly exchange is encouraging for both sides.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Happens all the time. In our profile we tell SM we will contact them if interested on both sites we belong to yet we get several every week. We are single guy friendly but i hate they cant follow directions. This is the only case where we dont reply back i just delete and move on.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
We recently met a guy who looked nothing like his profile pic. He said he weighed 185lbs was close to 250lbs. We specify no facial hair he had a beard, and his picture must have been 10 years ago. We changed our rules and require a picture with date on it of face and body before we meet. What do these idiots think that you will be so overcome with their good looks you will completely change what you want.

Minneola FL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 58 of 58 
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile