Do people even read your profile : Swingers Discussion 1971971021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDo people even read your profile
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just got an email trying to butter us up ("she's sexy") and then the invite ("wife is experienced, looking for a hot female to join us"). UGH. Where in our profile does it say she's looking for a FF or FMF???? I wrote back "Sorry, she's not bi. Please read profiles before sending out more email invites". I know, could have just ignored it. But it's nicer than the one I was thinking about sending. - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
sweet--that's fair. A little brutal but fair,lol.

I get what you're saying about talent boasting. Even though you may be good at those things, there is nearly no correlation between someone boasting of talent and actually having talent. The only real way to convey your talent to someone is to actually demonstrate it on her and boasting about it before hand isn't exactly the highway to getting you to that point.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
In response to the original topic, I read everyone's profile that I am trying to contact. For example, as hot as JOEY is, she doesn't want to meet me because I'm 37. I understand, get and respect that, her limit is 35.

As far as reading my profile, it doesn't really matter much to me whether anyone reads it or not. My profile is somewhat vague (deliberately) so anyone is welcome to contact me. After we communicate it will be clear to both of us what we are looking for and whether we're meeting or not.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Thanks Babe :)

Some of it just boggles the mind.

You see so many posts from single men complaining that the majority of couples are not looking for single men.

We are a minority couple where we ARE looking for single men.

Then you have single men that by far outnumber women and couples on these types of sites.

Logic would tell you that it should be relatively easy for a couple to find a single guy. When you log on this site and see 20-30-50 emails, you would think, "Yep, Im gonna need a calender and a rolodex"

Then you start reading the emails and realize you just went through 20+ people and almost every email literally turned you off and begged you not to respond to them.

So many people, that we look at their profiles and we're like "HECK YEA, HES COMING HOME WITH US!!!"

Then you open the email. "Sup. Hot pics. Hit me up if u wana fuk or she wants to suck me off"

And then its like....DAM DAM DAM DAM Almost had it.

We're not one of those overly picky couples with a rule list a mile long.

If you are in decent shape, within age reason, within a reasonable travel distance, look normal or better, can read, have a car, and can write a coherent email......99% chance you have to make it to our bed.

We dont require the mythical 8+ inches or perfect gym body, or for them to spend money on us, or follow a set of scripted rules.

Yet with those simple requirements, you would think we would be a couple of sluts. Yet in reality, we end up playing a couple to a few times a year.

The final problem is that out of the ones that do "make the cut". Almost every single one of them. Without fail. Will back out or not show at the last minute.

If we didnt talk to so many people, and have so many friends that experience the exact same thing.....We would look real hard thinking it was us.

Its hard to believe that you can go through hundreds of emails, with simple requests, simple "requirements" and not find one person to play with.

Anybody would say.....Its you guys.

If that were the case. Its us. And every other couple we have ever met that is also open to single guys.

Keep in mind our age too. I realize more mature couples, entertaining more mature men, seem to have better luck than we do as a young couple trying to pry a 22 year old out of his bedroom at moms with the computer and Xbox

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Total,

Respond that you're currently tied up but your better half will be right over ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
LOL

What a fucking idiot.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
I think no matter what you write in a profile people will just mass mail.

Since we only want bi males. and state so in the profile. And we get emails from males all the time that have "IM STRAIGHT, NO BI MALES" in their profiles.

I keep trying to convince my wife to just get together with them on the spot.

Then have my wife say "Ok boys, you two get started"

Just to see the reaction. I think that would be great!

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Sweettart.... it must be that shapely ass you show in your pics that causes those guys brains to go to mush.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(37 posts)
We had a couple email us a week or 2 back who lauded our profile for it's disinterest in fakes.....

In their pics, his junk is *obviously* photoshopped.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
Sounds like a doofus :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19557 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 58   End
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile