Do people even read your profile : Swingers Discussion 1971971011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDo people even read your profile
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's a good one (can a borrow the jist of it LOL)

Sometimes we also reply and say, Sorry we aren't interested in Gay men...........this is a site for men/women swingers you would be better off on a gay site for the sexual adventures you're looking for.

Or, We didn't read your profile, we just assume your gay, after all you didn't read ours and are just assuming something about us.

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
I agree.

We have a couple of quick replies set up like that too.

One says something like.

"Thanks for the message, however in order for us to meet, it would require the ability to read and follow directions to get to our house. While we don't fault you for your disability, unfortunately that does make us incompatible to meet"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
- I say bullshit, stop playing nice in the sandbox with the adults who are shitting in the sand box.

Bravo.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
Actually got a really nice email today from a single male who DID read all our profile! :) We have friends on here who put a simple math equation towards the end of their profile, and ask that if emailing, include the answer. Thought that was kind of clever.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Looks like we will be attending the same event this weekend. Although I am out her desired age range, feel free to say hello if we bump into each other.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
It has gotten so bad that we created a "quick reply" that's is very blunt. Some people say be nice you never know who you wil meet in the future. I say bullshit, stop playing nice in the sandbox with the adults who are shitting in the sand box.

When some idiot sends a generic email that makes it obvious that they did not reda our profile here is our quick reply:

"Thanks for reading our profile. Yes!!!!! it is accurate and up to date. It is absolutely amazing to find someone willing to get to know us.............by reading our profile.............. to see if they fit our PREFERENCES prior to sending such a generic email. Makes us wonder how much we can TRUST them if we meet."

Winchester VA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Much the same here. We try to have a concise, well-stated profile that communicates in an easy to read format, and we still get the "What are you looking for?" questions. Our general response is, "It's all in our profile. Read it and get back to us." They usually don't.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I'm thinking most men are blinded by the pictures and can't read anything. Our profile clearly states what we are looking for and when we can play. Still we keep getting the same questions . . . 1: What are you looking for? . . . 2: Do you have free time during the day on weekdays?

Any suggestions as to how we could be any more clear?

Sugar Grove PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Emailing a couple for only the female, unless it states they do that in their profile is insulting.

We dont respond very nice when we get an email from a couple, that plays with couples, asking just for her

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
south-right, I read your profile, there is nothing there that implies your woman is or may be bisexual.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile