Do people even read your profile : Swingers Discussion 197197101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDo people even read your profile
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile
Created by: dearpenthouseforum The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When you hide your profile, you are still able to view all the profile, and if there is a guy that she wants to meet, you can email him. Once you email him, he can view your profile :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Won't block single men b/c if she sees one she's interested in meeting, want them to be able to read our profile.

And the final response from him: "Nah, not interested now. Don't bother letting me know lol. Taken care...and when my girl is ready to play I promise we won't be calling u."

Wasn't that interested in him anyway.....so we just blocked him from our profile.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
There's a simple solution, couples!..in your SLS preferences/interests, just select that you want to block men..in which case you will be invisible to any and all men..they can't even see your profile... or you can select 'no' to men, which should indicate to men that you have no interest in any man unless he's the male half of a couple. If you choose to select your male preference as anything from "a little" to "definitely", you are gonna be besieged by men wanting 3somes or wanting to seduce the female half of the couple...and conventional wisdom in most threads sez they'll typically be married men who are cheating on their wives LOL

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Alternatively, just hide yourself from that demographic.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
What happened to *reading* a profile?

1st email from *single male* "Hello there, I like your profile. I have been in this lifestyle for almost a year as a couple and enjoyed it very much. Check me out and let me know if your interested and we can share more info. ttys "

My reply "Sorry, if you really read our profile you'd have noticed we said we were looking for couples."

His next email "Hi, not to be argumentative but your profile shows that you have interest in single men. I only contact couples that have some interest or I wouldn't have bothered u at all. I wish you the best of luck on your search and have a great night :)"

I know I could have just left it well enough alone, but I am feeling a little pissy so I sealed the deal with "Did you read the profile???? It says: SINGLE MALES - Please READ!! Not searching for single guys right now. Stop emailing us. If we change our mind, we will find you and we will let you know if she is interested. Since most of you seem to ignore this paragraph and have still be sending us emails, it shows us you cannot follow directions."

Wish I could make stuff in our profile *bold* so maybe they might see it? Yes, we have clicked small interest in single males, but it's minimal on the scale. -h

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I prefer reciprocating pleasures....

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Mr & Mrs O......you are right we have gotten so wrapped up about "holding back" so you don't hurt and idiots feelings............what we need to get back to is a little public humiliation................it sometimes keeps people from doing the same stupid thing over and over again.

Or as i say........I firmly believe in "The Ethics of Reciprocation" and I WILL treat you like you treat others.

Blandville WV

Username hidden
(57 posts)
You are too kind, SweetTart. And maybe you have more time on your hands than most.

Carry on, but not too loudly! ;)

Rockford IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
-Maybe if more people respond like that people will start to get the hint.

No, they won't.

The people who write to you without reading your profile, or who read it, obviously aren't a match and write to you anyway are just plain rude and arrogant.

They think that they are the exception and that you will fall all over yourself to hook up with them. That kind of self deceit isn't going to change because a few people say "WTF are you thinking?" It goes much, much deeper than that.

If EVERYBODY stopped being polite to assholes, it might start to sink in... but it will take a while. As long as people accept and excuse rude behavior, the jerks have no incentive to change.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
Youre welcome to it :) Maybe if more people respond like that people will start to get the hint.

I have a hard time probably because of my NY attitude.....lol

It says clearly in our profile WE WONT RESPOND IF YOU DONT.............

Then they DONT

And yet I have such a hard time just hitting the delete button without saying something. But that would be technically "a response"

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: Do people even read your profile