Did I handle this wrong : Swingers Discussion 2091471041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDid I handle this wrong
TOPIC: Did I handle this wrong
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"How about the women who post 159lbs when they actually weigh closer to 210? "

oh darn he found me out....;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17682 posts)
Ah yes, only single males lie in the LS. Laughable. I know many couples use a different zip code to protect their anonymity. Is that lying? How about the women who post 159lbs when they actually weigh closer to 210? Care to elaborate on why a single guy has any more incentive to lie about STD's than a male or female in a couple?

I am all for honesty and respect, BOTH WAYS. Show it to me, you get it in return.

The bottom line is, most of what we go on is gut feeling and if you or your wife got a bad vibe, better to trust that instinct. But if your only reason was because he fudged his zip code? IMHO, that is not a big deal.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Or worse, lying about his sexual orientation.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I think you made a good choice to end the encounter at that point. I think alot of us have become a bit jaded if you will. Overlooking some things we would not have at one point. Or even from a couple. Notice every other forum on this site talks about truth and honesty. Yet we overlook, even expect lies and deceit from single males? I figure if he will lie about something that you may be willing to overlook from the start, Like distance. Do you really think he would be honest about a major red flag like drugs, STD, or a jelous spouse?

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
What's your address again ? I've been looking for a house ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Did you even ask the next door neighbor to fuck your wife?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Ask yourself, did you get cold feet and used the "lie" as an excuse or did your gut tell you the guy couldn't be trusted. Either one is ok as long as you are honest with yourself and then your wife. If you are having second thoughts, talk to her about it and make sure you are 100% ok before trying again.

BTW, I actually live 3 miles from you and only use this zip code to keep my emails down

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
35 miles would be considered pretty close in our book. Sounds like he was a pretty good guy if you and the wife both agreed to bring him back to your home. The fact that your wife thinks you were a bit harsh (sounds like she was disappointed the deal didn't go down) makes me wonder if maybe you had second thoughts about the mfm on the way home and used the distance thing as an excuse to bail at the last minute. Not saying that was the case, but if so, you have some issues to sort out before trying again. To answer your original question; if everything else checked out, we would have probably overlooked the distance thing.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Welcome to the forums! Basically if it didn't feel right - good call!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'll tell Mrs Shewants anything she wants to hear if she'll get naked with me.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 52   End
TOPIC: Did I handle this wrong