Did I handle this wrong : Swingers Discussion 2091471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDid I handle this wrong
TOPIC: Did I handle this wrong
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The original poster seems to have bailed on this one. But on the surface it appeared he got cold feet and his wife was ready jump in. So he found any excuse to put the brakes on the mfm. To me it was a small lie. Not a dealbreaker for us. In my original reply, I was talking about the more serious lies such as claiming to be single while being married. Or the ever popular"I knowI live far away, but I can travel anytime. Open your pics please". Then you find out they are unable to travel or meet at all. These seem to be the most common lies we encounter. Which is why we don't really bother anymore with single guys unless they are real close to us. But 35 miles is close enough.

State College PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Plenty people change zipcodes to protect themselves from family and vanilla friends cruisin the site.. that's also why most don't show there face in a public pic,, that's just privacy not a lie...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
That's my point Qua, a lot of members use different zip codes and alter other small details to protect their identity. Hell most blur their faces and no one says that is dishonest.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We don't post our exact zip code at either of our homes. When we get to know people to the point of trusting and playing we share more. It's not dishonesty, it's being safe.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
LOL@John

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Not trying to start anything with you but do you think posting weight as 0 is a lie? The point being, where do you draw the line on what is simply no ones business (weight, adress, zip code) and what is actually deception?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree with nsainpa99.I'm LMAO recalling the lies I've heard from some of the single males and even some of married one on this site.Hence the reason i keep my circle of real friends here very small.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Not defensive at all, simply pointing out the hypocrisy of many posters here. There is a tacit approval for couples to strain the truth to protect themselves but a SM doing the same thing is a liar. I don't do double standards. Respect me, I respect you. Simple as that.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nick I think you mistook my post, Someone else in this thread made it seem as though single males lies were to be expected. I just pointed out the double standard of accepting, expecting this from single males when we would not from a couple.

I did state that if he lied about something minor, He would lie about something major. After all "HE" was the subject of the post. Why did you suddenly get so defensive?

Dover TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I've been lying all this time also, I'm really Straight :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 52   End
TOPIC: Did I handle this wrong