Did I handle this wrong : Swingers Discussion 2091471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDid I handle this wrong
TOPIC: Did I handle this wrong
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wanna, I was just reading through the entire thread and feeling badly about highjacking it until I realized that the OP flew the coop. Bottom line, people lie. maybe single guys do it more than married guys or couples. I don't know. I find that lying is too difficult because one becomes two and then, they multiply like wabbits. Too hard to remember unless you're a sociopath. So, maybe the OP got cold feet, or maybe the SM they we're taking home got squirrelly. Who knows.

Ok, back off-topic...It's been too long since I was last in Hawaii and would love to visit. Just need to figure out ow to round out the quartet...

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
@bridgetender - LOL! Yup...we don't plan on going to your neck of the woods anytime soon, so..... And just an fyi....our/my dance card is pretty darn empty most of the time. :)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Wanna, but I assume that still means I need to show up in HI in even numbers to get on your dance card, no? ;-)

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
We've found that waayyy more couples lie than single males. They'll lie about age, height, weight, sexual skills, etc, etc. Yuck.

The (few) single males we have had contact with have matched their profile to a "T" and have been wonderful guys.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
People lie about weight, height, age. You don't always know until you meet. They lie about marital status, or "permission to play alone". You don't always know until you meet. Folks lie about likes, dislikes, use of condoms, hair color, etc. You don't always know until you meet.

On the internet you can say anything. In person it's harder to avoid the truth. Cause in person your voice inflection and body language gives away the truth.

Cause some single (and some married) men will do anything, say anything, to get laid.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
I was merely pointing out that some would consider posting an inaccurate weight a lie as a way of explaining that not all "lies" are equal. I was not trying to offend you and apologize if I did.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic I'll assume you were addressing me. If you read my profile I give my dress size(14-16). I'm above average height 5'9".

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Nic I'll assume you were addressing me. If you read my profile I give my dress size(14-16). I'm above average height 5'9".

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
I agree

Covington LA

Username hidden
(123 posts)
I agree with your assesment nsainpa99 and asked that question directly. There is no shame in having cold feet, for some couples it takes time for both to work up the nerve to follow throgh. The fantasy is SO hot and then the reality sinks in as you are about to see your wife with another guy for the first time.

In any case, I think we can all agree that small details aren't really lies and cold feet or gut instinct are both perfectly legit reasons to put on the brakes.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 52   End
TOPIC: Did I handle this wrong