Describe your favorite 3 way experience : Swingers Discussion 55208
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDescribe your favorite 3 way experience
TOPIC: Describe your favorite 3 way experience
Created by: LuvYourCum
Original Starting post for this thread:
Describe your favorite 3 way. Did it happen intentionally or accidentally? The same sex partners enjoy each other?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
While we are a threesum and therefore have threesums all the time, one of my most memorable was at a house party. My two guys and I were going heavy at it in a room when I chanced to look up and there in the doorway leaning against the doorway was a man, fucking a woman who was bent over and she was sucking another man at the same time, they were all watching us. I was basically in the same position, we all watched each other and all came at about the same time, it was pretty wild!

California MD
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I think licking a pussy as the other one fucks it so hot

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
Most memorable??Favorite?? Hmmm......ex wife, I and our female bungalow manager on the island of Cebu in the Philippines 12 years ago....Beautiful Filipino woman who was entranced by my ex's long blond hair. Seems like I can still feel the heat, smell the lusty scent of those two woman as they enjoyed each other and allowed me to join in the middle......still takes my breath away.

Kalispell MT
Username hidden
(46 posts)
A hot, sexy, single guy I picked up on a cruise ship last year. He wanted his first experience with a couple and he got it, twice!

Uniontown OH
Username hidden
(49 posts)
weve had both an enjoyed both

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Let me kick this off.

I had a wonderful fmf experience a few years ago. a good friend of my ex and myself had a hot tub evening. Pretty soon therer was a lot of underwater groping going on and I watched as fingers slid up between my wifes thighs which gently parted, then gently massage her pussy for at least a half an hour ending in a shuddering climax.

The first 25 minutes everyone played along with the illusion that I didn't know what was happening but I had to hop out and sit on the edge of the tub for a while to cool off. It was obvious when I did that I knew.

We all laughed but I said how erotic I thought the situation was. That is what freed my wife to let loose. She grabbed the womand arm and ground her pelvis into her hand and came big time. That was just the beginning of a memorable evening.

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Describe your favorite 3 way. Did it happen intentionally or accidentally? The same sex partners enjoy each other?

Boyds MD
Username hidden
(83 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Describe your favorite 3 way experience