Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some DP yes or no?
TOPIC: DP yes or no?
Created by: EasyGoing62
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do females that do DP, really like it or just going with the flow?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I absolutely LOVE DP !! My strongest cum was from two big ones pounding my G & A spots at the same time. Air tight is fun too...

Trinity NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"Been their done that my ex wife loved bi me"

Wait what? MrLicks, your profile says she is bi, was that a mistake? Just wondering sir. Oh and Asian chicks are pretty hot but she getting you drunk & having you suck is a bit wild. But I guess you had fun. Enjoy yourself MrLicks & enjoy the cox with your wife. Glad you started posting in the forums.. Hope to read more of your wild times. :D

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Oh heaven's no, but thanks for the consideration. My lady does get a kick out of the number of bi guys who contact us, but thanks to you, if she ever comes home from work with a bi-sexual pilot under one arm and a case of wine coolers under the other, I'll know what she's up to!

You know I'll be honest, I've always had a thing for beautiful Asian women, but I'm starting to rethink that. I had no idea they were so damn sneaky. LOL.

mrlick, you're a good sport and it sounds like you and your lady are enjoying yourselves in this lifestyle. Hope you stick around the forums for a while and continue to share your experiences.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
Been their done that my ex wife loved bi me She brought them home She had a bi lover a airline pilot I was 50 yo str8 My wife wanted me to suck him off, After getting me drunk she pulled me down and we both suck him, , That's where the bi thing started, It became a weekly threesome mmf, mfm She loved to be dp" And We experimented with anal play Am game are you?

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I was just thinking how glad I am the name of the thread is not "blowjob yes or no?"

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
MrLicks any pics of the Wifey?

Palos Verdes Estates CA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
and btw mrlicks, i'm not sure what the rule is on how many accidental dp experiences you can have before you're expected to change your status to "bi" or "bi curious", but I have to believe you are pushing the envelope my friend. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
You're killing me Smooth. Killing me.

Water Mill NY
Username hidden
(11630 posts)
@mrlicks. clearly you're a man who has come to understand the benefits of never leaving home with a dirty ass. now, just spit balling here, but if she was the one interested in getting dp'd, i'm not really getting what hung lo's problem was. so i'm thinking two possible scenarios. either A. he's worried that his dirty ass would stink the joint up while you guys were playing, or B, he's heard about your rotten luck with surprise dp experiences.

either way, it sounds like your lady's appreciation for dp is taking it's told on your ass. :)

p.s. love the profile and we (my lady and I) totally get the "clark gable" thing.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5922 posts)
My ex wife is a Asian 105 pound beauty She absolutely loved the feeling of two men in her at once. She brought a Asian man home his name was hung lo, That's funny, , She toll him she wanted to be DP' He said his ass wasn't clean I was LOL

Gretna LA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 106   End
TOPIC: DP yes or no