Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some DP yes or no?
TOPIC: DP yes or no?
Created by: EasyGoing62
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do females that do DP, really like it or just going with the flow?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 168   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single male, I tried both DP and DVP in the lifestyle. DP is fairly easy and enjoyable but I found DVP is hard to do and sometimes painful to me.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
There is NO Fing way

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1367 posts)
Clarification: It was probably a poor choice of words to state "go with the flow". It could be misinterpreted to mean "going against one's will". something we and I think most if not all couples don't do. I meant it more in the context of engaging in DP, while not being really necessary, is acceptable to all parties.

We think anal sex is something that should be discussed when laying down the "ground rules".

Zephyrhills FL
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I dream about it but hasn't happened as of yet. We use toys to simulate the experience but we want the real thing. "Ain't nothing like the real thing"

Moss Bluff LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
JEEEZZZ sexyladymilf!!! WTF? Just short of running the risk of going to jail, I would have busted the sorry MFer in the mouth for being so bold and disrespectful!!!! No wonder the SM has such a bad rap.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(581 posts)
Mrs sexy wants a double vaginal penetration. We've tried it on a couple of occasions but the "other" party never seemed to be able to do it. Last week she met a nice SM while we were out "hunting" and he offered me $100 to take her to his room alone. WTF!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(47 posts)
@nwc... Nailed it..

Fort Walton Beach FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
@nwc: hmmmm, being a pnw native and frequent visitor to the homeland, you'll just have to look over my profile and then send me a birdie if you think I might be able to be of some assistance next time I'm in the area ;-)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(666 posts)
Female here also so my opinion is.....in a MFM I can't even imagine getting such a party going and not getting involved in a DP situation a sometime during the evening. Before things get too involved I have already determined if I am going to go there or not. A lot of that depends on me both physically and mentally and of course how I feel about both the male partners. I do have to disagree with the "go with the flow" statement. I have been into situations that I have gone with the flow when things were moving too fast to fight the current!! lol..

Westfield MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
As a female having done both DVP and DP...Love, Love, Love it! Don't think any woman would just "go with the flow" on this one. Definitely going to be adding this into future fun!

South Hill WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 168   End
TOPIC: DP yes or no