Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some DP yes or no?
TOPIC: DP yes or no?
Created by: EasyGoing62
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do females that do DP, really like it or just going with the flow?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 174   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Over the years my wife and I have tried DP quite a few times. It never really worked well. What would usually happen is either me or the other guy would get our cock in her and as soon as the other got his cock in her, one of us would slip out of her, if not right away, it would always happen as soon as one of us started thrusting. That was until this past Friday..........in the last 5 or 6 months we have been meeting bisexual men only (which is a whole other story). Our Friday night guest was a significantly younger (than my wife and I) bisexual man, He had been laying on his back when my wife straddled him lowering her pussy onto his cock and I thought lets give it another try, so I lubed my cock and without a hitch got the head of my cock in her ass, I waited a second or two while I made sure everyone was in a comfortable position and I took hold of my wife by her hips and moved slowly until the entire length of my cock was in her ass, I'm not hung like a horse or a small pony but I'm about 6 1/2 to 7 " in length and thick and usually it only takes a few strokes and my wife is having an orgasm. She said she always has one from anal sex and it's usually more intense. I was really surprised that I managed to get my cock all the way in her ass and our single friend was able to keep the entire length of his cock in her pussy. So now came the true test, He started thrusting while I held onto her hips pulling her ass tight against my cock to keep from slipping out. Our friend had a pretty good rhythm going and all was well, I was still all the way in her ass. So now came the true test, I started thrusting my cock into her ass while he continued thrusting in her pussy. It felt fantastic, I could feel his cock pressing against mine through the think membrane separating her pussy from her ass. She seemed to be having one very long orgasm the entire time we were fucking her or she had a series of orgasms one after another. He and I seemed to finish within seconds of each other filling her with cum. I was by far the best DP we ever done and not sure why it worked out so well, maybe each of our shapes complimented each other or maybe because he was bisexual and completely uninhibited about male to male body contact........We'll have to invite him over again and see if we get the same results........

Cape May NJ
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Speaking as a sf I have always wanted to try DP and maybe even DVP. I mean I have done it to myself with toy's but like someone else said the real thing is so much better and different. I loved both with toy's just waiting for the right guys to see if I love it for real...

Glen Morgan WV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I'm really getting a lot out of these forums...a lot of advise from others on just about everything. DP is definitely on my "to do" list when I find the right SM I feel like it would be very erotic but also a very intimate thing so haven't found him yet. As far as a DVP.....I really think that would hurt like hell. Just brings me back to childbirth and I shutter.....lol

Port Charlotte FL
Username hidden
(15 posts)
My wife does not care for the DP but loves and has had a few DVP. There is nothing better than feeling how hard she cums when 2 of us are inside her together.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5251 posts)
In my opinion there is nothing more amazing than a DVP.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
You know all three of us we're comfortable with it and thats something my wife wants to try but im 5"5, he's 5"5, shes an inch shorter and try as we might just couldnt make it work.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
As a single male, I tried both DP and DVP in the lifestyle. DP is fairly easy and enjoyable but I found DVP is hard to do and sometimes painful to me.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
There is NO Fing way

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2088 posts)
Clarification: It was probably a poor choice of words to state "go with the flow". It could be misinterpreted to mean "going against one's will". something we and I think most if not all couples don't do. I meant it more in the context of engaging in DP, while not being really necessary, is acceptable to all parties.

We think anal sex is something that should be discussed when laying down the "ground rules".

Zephyrhills FL
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I dream about it but hasn't happened as of yet. We use toys to simulate the experience but we want the real thing. "Ain't nothing like the real thing"

Moss Bluff LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 174   End
TOPIC: DP yes or no