DISCREET (DISCRETION) : Swingers Discussion 56633
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeDISCREET (DISCRETION)
TOPIC: DISCREET (DISCRETION)
Created by: cpl56303
Original Starting post for this thread:
WELL ME AND THE WIFE HAVE SIGN BACK UP ON HERE AFTER BEING OFF HERE FOR SOMETIME.. JUST WONDERING WHY THERE ARE SOME MANY PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANT TO MEET WITH COUPLES THAT LIVE 50 TO 100 MILES AWAY.. OR HOW BOUT PROFILES THAT READ DISCREET (DISCRETION) A MUST ,, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME ANYONE WAS SITTING IN A PERKINS RESTAURANT OR ANY PUBLIC PLACE (BESIDE A SWING CLUB)WITH ANOTHER COUPLE AND SAID OUT LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR HE ARE SWINGERS AND WE ARE GOING TO GO HAVE SEX WITH THEM:: JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY THAT CLAIM TO BE SWINGERS HAVE A HANG UP ABOUT MEETING FOLKS IN THERE AREA INSTEAD OF DRIVING 3 HOURS AWAY?? I HAVE BEEN IN THE LIFESTYLE STARTING IN THE MID 80"S AND MY WIFE STARTED 5 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE WILLING TO MEET FOLKS NEXT DOOR TO US 20 MILES DOWN THE ROAD .. JUST NO WAY GOING TO DRIVE 3 HOURS 1 WAY,,

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks TripleThreat . You made a good point. You made the point that being discreet also means not opening discussing your experiences and relationships with other people. I personally dislike talking about my lifestyle choices with people and refuse to discuss details of people I have met. Sadly I have also run into folks that state "we'll never share your picture", but then turn around and have no problem sending you pictures of other people they have had experiences with. I find this very distasteful.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
I tried to stick it in a couple of different people at the last swing party. I recommend it! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
couple good points made.. put any one with half a brain would use discretion,, but in the lifestyle if you are out meeting a lot of different people you are always taking a chance that someone is going to say something.. we try and stick with just a couple different people..

Foley MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Triple is right. How far you travel is a personal choice. We have been friends with couples living fairly close to us and others further away. It has more to do with compatibility than distance. Discretion is another matter. We have read on an earlier Forum where a couple saw someone at a club that one of them worked with. Later at work they approached this person discretely to ask if they had a good time. It was denied they were even there. Then this person spread all over the workplace that the others were swingers. We once met a couple at a restaurant who were very load and told of all their swinging experiences. Others in the restaurant were staring and trying to hear the conversation. We couldn't wait to get out of there. We have also met people in the street who are just cordial without a hint of how we know them. No problem there. we are also friends with couples who are friendly with our family and seem to be just otherwise normal friends. What goes on later stays with us. So it is not inappropriate to ask for and expect discretion.

Cape May Court House NJ
Username hidden
(74 posts)
I have also noticed some people don't like to play in their own area. I think they are afraid of being seen having dinner or flirting in public by someone they know. I can respect their point of view, but I don't buy into it. I have no problem meeting someone local and in fact would like that. I'm really not looking for a one night stand and so having someone that's convenient to meet is the best option. I always find it funny how people talk about wanting to build a friendship, but then they contact people 1-2-3-4 hours away. Truthfully people have a hard enough time developing REAL friendships in this lifestyle I have always thought it strange to try and build a relationship with someone that's difficult or inconvient to visit with. Good luck in your search.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
WELL ME AND THE WIFE HAVE SIGN BACK UP ON HERE AFTER BEING OFF HERE FOR SOMETIME.. JUST WONDERING WHY THERE ARE SOME MANY PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANT TO MEET WITH COUPLES THAT LIVE 50 TO 100 MILES AWAY.. OR HOW BOUT PROFILES THAT READ DISCREET (DISCRETION) A MUST ,, WHEN IS THE LAST TIME ANYONE WAS SITTING IN A PERKINS RESTAURANT OR ANY PUBLIC PLACE (BESIDE A SWING CLUB)WITH ANOTHER COUPLE AND SAID OUT LOUD FOR ALL TO HEAR HE ARE SWINGERS AND WE ARE GOING TO GO HAVE SEX WITH THEM:: JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY THAT CLAIM TO BE SWINGERS HAVE A HANG UP ABOUT MEETING FOLKS IN THERE AREA INSTEAD OF DRIVING 3 HOURS AWAY?? I HAVE BEEN IN THE LIFESTYLE STARTING IN THE MID 80"S AND MY WIFE STARTED 5 YEARS AGO AND WE ARE WILLING TO MEET FOLKS NEXT DOOR TO US 20 MILES DOWN THE ROAD .. JUST NO WAY GOING TO DRIVE 3 HOURS 1 WAY,,

Foley MN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: DISCREET (DISCRETION)