Cream Pie : Swingers Discussion 124110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCream Pie
TOPIC: Cream Pie
Created by: WillieKay
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a huge turn-on for me: watching my wife and a guy make a cream pie, and watching the cream run out---hot---hot---hot. Is this a turn on for mostl guys and gals?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The only cream pie I like is the kind that has blueberries, strawberries or rasberries to top off the cream cheese filling.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3567 posts)
Safe play here only........so nope

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
@ Fun_ItalianCple that was a very hot reply! Your husband is a lucky man!

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(43 posts)
For us, I should disclaim upfront that we play safe, with protection, 99% of the time in the lifestyle. That said, there have been a few limited occasions when we broke our own rules and played bareback. Not something I would recommend making a habit out of a t all, but it was one of those things we played eitherror with no planning combined with giving in to those hot intuitions that sometimes cause bad decisions. It also doesn't help that at the top of my "fantasy/turn-on" list is having a man finish inside me (yes it may be boring and yes I enjoy cum in other places but there is just something about a natural internal release). And even further if it's 2 men, that sends me over the top. But I will point out my husband is straight, and would not ever, nor would I want him to, eat cum out of me, be it his or another guys. But to each his own I guess. Plus I think part of the fun and turn on is walking around full of 2 men afterwards. And it goes without saying this is all done with birth control.

We had a bareback full swap with a couple early on in this adventure, and it was hot. We concluded that was a one time hot mistake, but it happened again about a year later. One of the hottest nights we had so far was an unplanned MFM at a new years eve party that went several rounds. My husband and the other man went from making simultaneous love to me to really pounding me rough, and back again. The entire episode was unplanned, and it was so animalistic that we didn't really take the responsible time to consider a condom. But it was a HUGE fantasy for me fulfilled, and I assumed once in a lifetime. They finished inside me three times each back and forth, and the more they did the more lube it provided. I lost count how many times I came and I leaked for a good time into the next day but it was one of the hottest nights of my life.

The only other time was a similar situation where I experienced my one and only 3-on-1. We had two of my husband's close vanilla friends over to just hang out. They knew about us but are not involve d in the lifestyle. We never talk about it with vanilla's but the conversation turned towards the topic and we answered their questions and shared some of our stories. Afterwards they both admitted the idea that my husband was OK sharing me, and the fact the I love it, was an immense turn on and it showed on them, physically. All three of them were sitting there hard as a rock, and I think my husband and I suggested we show them what the lifestyle looks like. We know their history and trusted them, so again no protection was used, not to mention it was unplanned. It only went one round each, but to have 3 men pleasing me at once was beyond my wildest dreams. I felt like a goddess with three hot men telling me how sexy I was and how much I pleased them. But for the finale they each came inside me, probably within a minute each of each other. It was so hot. We also realized after we have played with fire a few times and from then on have played safe, but WOW those are some HOT memories. Soray for the ramble but that's our cream pie contribution to the thread.

Towson MD
Username hidden
(8 posts)
we use condoms with others, so this would never happen. my hubby tasting another mans cum would never happen either

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
One of the wonderful things about SLS is that you can basically find anything that you are sexually interested in. I have enough trouble running my own life so I’m not in a position to judge anyone else.

This having been said, If you enjoy seeing another mans cum running out of your wife more power to you.

Safe sex is very important to us. So to us watching another mans cum run out of my wife would be as enjoyable as playing Russian roulette and watching the bullet come out of the barrel.

Carmel NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The wetness between a woman's legs compares to a mouthful of semen? Really?

Why do people take other people's preferences and kinks so personally?

Username hidden
(113 posts)
I'm not sure if that was directed at me or not but I love to eat pussy just not while its full of man cum. I also like to cum in a woman's mouth but wont snowball it. If u like doing that I'm not critical of your preferences. It isn't any of my business really.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2627 posts)
No worries, it's like extreme sports everyone ain't built for it nor have that thrill seeker gene. Hope to see you posting in some other threads.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
So I take it from some of your post that none of you guys will let a woman swallow your cum? Really? If you eat pussy, you are at least going to get some of her juice in your mouth. Do you spit her juice out and rinse your mouth out with hydrogen peroxide? To each his own, but I love the taste of my wife's pussy and I love for her to swallow my cum. I even love to taste my cum in my wife's mouth. Not judging anybody because I'm truly a freak and can't judge anybody.

Mobile AL
Username hidden
(43 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
TOPIC: Cream Pie