Cream Pie : Swingers Discussion 124110
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCream Pie
TOPIC: Cream Pie
Created by: WillieKay
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is a huge turn-on for me: watching my wife and a guy make a cream pie, and watching the cream run out---hot---hot---hot. Is this a turn on for mostl guys and gals?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cream pie MY way.. i like to play with a very clean DDF couple. where my participation is oral. I enjoy a cream pie when the couple i am meeting are the ones making it. that way i know it is safe for me to ebjoy it. I will gladly add to their fun orally. I have always enjoyed orally pleasuring a woman and am quite good at it.. it has only been in the last couple of years that i learned i also like playing with a male half of a couple. COUPLE only and the wife HAS to be there. thats when i find it erotic.. when she finds it hot to see . Especially if she asks me to. if she directs i find that even more fun.

Georgetown TX

Username hidden
(60 posts)
No thanks..no glove no love dont care how long we have known each other, it is not happening. Dick snot LOVE THAT!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
Dick snot...charming!

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3969 posts)
To each his own...I just can't imagine sucking out some guys dick snot from my wife....yuck! I even wear a glove when we play with others so that I don't subject others to it. She doesn't like the idea of it either. No glove, no love for sure (for everyone playing with us).

Reynoldsburg OH

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Been there....done that :)

Leadville CO

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Tex I have to agree ,, that sounds very hot. I'd love to find a couple that would let me enjoy such festivities. lol I have been fortunate enough to have had fun like that in the past with a coupple.. sure do miss that cpl. lol

Georgetown TX

Username hidden
(60 posts)
Tex... Yes, I have had my hubby do that too-- made a deposit and had guy friend clean-up... What a tasty treat..lol

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
No glove, no love here.

Niagara Falls NY

Username hidden
(1262 posts)
The wife met her male friend today for lunch. He showed up at the office, which we close from noon till 1; he pulled her panties off and began to tongue her already wet pussy....only moments before he got there I left him a quicky creampie, which my wife said he had the pleasure of cleaning up.

Red River NM

Username hidden
(29 posts)
There is such a thing as having an appreciation for watching two hot girls playing with cum and one's self playing with it as well. I participate in the former and never induldge in the latter for the obvious reasons.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3969 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Cream Pie