Couples - How do you first meet single guys and why : Swingers Discussion 38744
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCouples - How do you first meet single guys and why
TOPIC: Couples - How do you first meet single guys and why
Created by: like2wish
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've heard of a lot of couples where, after they've emailed and IM's with a single guy, the husband (alone) goes out and meets the guy. If the husband thinks he's okay, he brings him home to the wife. We're curious about why this is the way they work it.

Some couples meet the guy together (this is what we do, always, for just drinks or coffee). Far fewer couples appear to send the woman out to meet the guy alone. So, how do you do this and why?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
AGree, it is definitely much easier to meet a single guy and have things click. It's fewer people (all about the numbers!). Also, when you meet a single guy, you know that he is interested. any times meeting a couple, one of them (usually M) is really into it and the other is just going along. It is much harder to meet couples where all are really interested and things click in all ways. When it happens, it is definitely worth it. But there are many more times we meet and don't click. We have never met a single guy in person who we did not have fun with.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
Absolutely true, RC. It's just easier to find ONE that you click with than TWO. In fact, MOST of the time we meet couples, we click with just one of them.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We first meet single men together, since it is for her, and she needs to be at easy with with the other male and if all goes well then fun time

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
We too only meet single guys together. We feel that getting to know each of them first by chatting has made things a whole lot easier and it helps to develop a friendship first in the long run. We have never had a problem that way.

With this interaction before meeting (usually chat online and camming), we all get a good idea if we will click or not first, before wasting our time or theirs for a first in person meeting.

By chatting and camming it usually tells us if they have a hidden agenda, are lying to us or if they are cheating on a significant other in the long run also. We have ran into plenty of these men online to last a lifetime and we will not tolerate liars at all. Some have a hidden female and have tried to eventually add a female to the mix, which is something we do not look for or want. Since we are both straight and she is the only one shared in our relationship we will not meet with males who are part of a couple at all, but if the males find someone to share in the lifestyle with them we still have always remained friends.

We would never meet anyone alone. We think it would give them the wrong impression of how we meet others to begin with.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I have had the pleasure to meet with several couples over time and find that chatting online to get to know them and then meeting where they are most comfortable works best. Usually this is at a public place where we can talk and see if we are compatable, no pressure. Occasionally, if we really seem to click online or by phone I have met at there place but usually out somewhere. I do agree that meeting with all three is the best way to go. After all it is 3some fun they are looking for, but it is most important to me that she be comfortable with the entire arrangement before proceeding. If not, then it just can't work.

Sparta NJ
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I think in most instances, all involved should find a way to meet the first time. There are many variables in any scenario, with 2 couples meeting if 3 people are compatible and 1 isn't then that should be clear right away. If in a 3 some with a SM, if both of the couple aren't there to meet it leaves out a few questions. I like to see how both are compatible with each other first to make sure they're both on the same page and it's not ones idea more than the other. Though i realize there may be instances where the couple will both e-mail or Im and the husband may get off on knowing that his wife is going to meet a guy and bring him back. For me knowing as much of the whole deal as possible is always best. Hotwifetosharee's idea about clubs is a good idea as well, but can we get the clubs to bring down the prices for SM's please !!..LOL Won't happen I know...LOL

State College PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We always meet single men together. if she decides that she is sexually interested, the wife has various ways of letting me know. Prior to meeting a single male we do exchange email and like to chat.

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(99 posts)
I've experienced several different situations. I've met the just husband in a restaurant, both husband & wife in a restaurant, a couple in their home and a couple in my hotel room for take-out and a bottle of wine. In every case it all worked out great. Guess it's whatever everyone feels comfortable with.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi there been swinging with cpls since i was 17, 34 now. Some cpls /wives like to live edgy where they will come right over, or want me to come right over, others meet in public together. However Ive noticed alot of bi guys now lie about having a wife or partner and they demend to meet 1on1 to "check me out" then when I met them they lay the " im bi need to try you out on me ", lol very sad. I think a cpl should of course make sure its safe but meet together in public, see of we all click and if not, so be it, but if we do know where we will go next :)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I think Montie laid it out very well. Personally i think it always tends to go over well when you meet both members of the couple in an open environment which is safe for all. And like Montie pointed out ,getting up to take a bathroom break to allow the couple to talk and see what choices to take is a great way to go. Though whats key here in the lifestyle is mannors and respect for all first and formost and then fun and games...lol. And last but least communication which i cant state enough! Enjoy...

Fort Gordon GA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Couples - How do you first meet single guys and why