Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Couples - Do you find that single men are uncomfortable with the husband watching
TOPIC: Couples - Do you find that single men are uncomfortable with the husband watching
Created by: montymoe The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Monty's original post. While I can enjoy one-on-one play, having the husband present adds to it. There is definitely a thrill to performing with an appreciative audience.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
I remember this one guy my wife picked up on, she told him about us and said that I wouldn't mind them having sex...in fact, I'd love to be there and see it.

Not only did he not want me there, he didn't even want me to KNOW about it, even though she said it was alright!

She ended up giving him a blowjob while I was at work one day, told me about it, then told him she told me (damn pronouns). The man was PISSED OFF.

I don't get it...I mean shit, if he just wants to get off, what does he care?

We did an MFM with a friend of mine (known him for 20 years) and had a GREAT time. He did seem a little skittish later on though when I fucked her, like he was okay with me watching them fuck, but when husband/wife started doing it on our own he freaked. The next night I went on travel and she fucked him while I was away, and he was totally into it.

Weird.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I was never interested in MFM. I have always been into FMF. V is into MFM as he enjoys watching me in ways he cant enjoy when hes f*cking me himself. If that makes sense? I'm a convert now and do so enjoy MFM. I have found with V, he plays very well with other respectful males. I think it all depends on the folks involved.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
welikeu The answer is you can't, but there is no limit to guys that think they can do a MFM, but when the situation comes up they can't (pun intended). Also there is no limit to guys that hope they can get the female side of the couple to play without her husband.

Hence the problem with single men being bothersome to couples.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
On the occasions the wife has shown she desired MFM sexual play, we have not had any problems finding willing men that are eager to enjoy and all that we have encountered have wanted the male half of us present......how can it be MFM with only one man?

Livingston TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
Only one who was shocked in our MFM ,was not my husband .What possibly could shock him-we are for many years in swing. Single guy was embarrassed by V.size.No more MFM.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Just have to agree with all of you.Any real stud wants the husband to watch.The husband should not be in the same room only when the wife is uncomfortable with him being there.I think its just better with all in the same room.

Lyndon KY
Username hidden
(35 posts)
exactly, They are also the same jerks which couples complain about because they pressure the wife to cheat on her husband. They truely have no business in the lifestyle. Their actions directly cause some couples to never explore 3somes with a respectable male swinger.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
"I have been SUPRISED to hear from couples that so many single guys either don't want the husband in the room or cannot perform well when he is. "

Montymoe-I am with you. If a single man doesn't want the husband in the room or cannot perform well when he is, he has no business in the Lifestyle. A stud male loves to be watched and performs better with an audience. These are probably the same type of men who whine and complain that single males have a hard time making friends. Hogwash! There is an overwhelming demand for single stud males who can deliver.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Couples - Do you find that single men are uncomfortable with the husband watching