Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   231 to 240 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It does sound good.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Eating my words!

I was so foolish as to repine, yea to actually complain of brainaddled newbies fantasizing about having their swing lifestyle virgin blonde wives bred by a black man as their introduction to swinging.

One success: the Götterdämmerung of my precept! That palpable fear, those pale trembling lips sugueing to passion, to the excitement of utter wrongdoing! An experience sublime!

Twas I the madman for eschewing thus!

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Kurt & DELF, I think it is a good idea to have a thread dedicated to the fun part of being a single male as opposed to the typical whining and complaining so I decided to start a "Great times as a Single Male" thread in the "Swinging Single" forum. Kurt, feel free to share your story there!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
DELF, I posted once in the Fantasy thread about a great encounter I had recently and was criticized for being a braggart and called a liar. lol

Suffice it to say, I have met some great couples here and will continue to do so...hopefully one particular couple with a smoking hot lady who will let me play "find the four-leaf clovers."

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
Kurt, still looking for the "Great times as a Single Male" thread.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Here's my recent litany of reasons/experiences on why I have ratcheted up my screening:

* thinking I am being filmed/recorded * screwball single guys wanting to talk (one guy had a huge Jesus on a cross in his profile pic) * picture collectors * straight guys that "just want to blow me" * dom cyber sexers * voyeur cyber sexers, getting off on my pics and experiences while we chat * folks that are all talk and no walk

In fairness, it has not all been doom and gloom, but I'll save that for the "Great Times as a Single Male" thread.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
Uriah,

I can only commend you on both counts: having more women than you can handle and not being deluged with single men asking you to impale them.

I do not have more women than I can handle. Although my profile is designed to stop 95% of all possible inquiries, I have tasted such beauty as to find such a number incomprehensible.

I don't mind giving advice. Commonly guys ask about someone for whom I've written a cert. I don't mind that at all; and, indeed, I have several forum posts seeking gangbang buddies.

It is the flagrant "use my mouth like a vagina" comments from single guys listed as straight that is a nuisance. I find the chat room amazing for attracting inquiries but, as I use it passively only, it is maddening to break off from my work when it chimes and have my anticipation crushed by some silly twisted boy playing games with my time. This is after blocking all the declared bisexuals.

Straight should mean straight. And the community should honor it as one would "no single men" as it pertains to inquiry. Just promoting a bit of respect.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Thanks Rdy2play, great pics btw.

Northborough MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
"So here is my list of complaints. Sadly the first one is about single men.

1. "Straight" single men IM or chatting me. "

Mondieu-I have more women than I can handle, and I am always looking for other men to help me. Maybe these guys are contacting you for the same reason. I have never, ever, been contacted by a gay/bi man since I opened my profile in 2002.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I've seen it all as a single male. I've been stood up after a 120mile drive. I've been in the middle of a real fight between a feuding couple and i've been secretly filmed while i was busy with the wife....not cool!

Northborough MA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   231 to 240 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male