Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Complaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   211 to 220 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
holly, I don't drink at all either, and like you, I really like swinging!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9263 posts)
I dont drink at all... and upon realizing this, a man said to me "You must really like swinging." I'm confused and say "Huh?" (as his comment seemed to come out of nowhere to me...) His response "Because you do this sober." lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
"If you have to be "lit-up" to play then maybe you are in it for the wrong reasons."

Bingo.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12210 posts)
Dinner/drinks is almost always our first meeting.

That being said, over-indulgence does not make for a good first meeting. If you have to be "lit-up" to play then maybe you are in it for the wrong reasons.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Mondiue, it seems that drinking and meeting go hand in hand, which I'm not opposed to. I haven't met anyone without alcohol being involved. But I often meet my vanilla friends for drinks, so I don't notice it.l

Username hidden
(795 posts)
Now I must readily admit that I am a man of malevolent appearance and brutal countenance. Many believe I've the ritual scarring of that singer, Seal. I am blacker in hue than most living things and Africans from Niger to Zulu approach me speaking in their native tongues but with the same question, "Is this your spear?"

But it must be more than mere appearance that causes so often the name of action to be cut short because the wife who "needs a few to loosen up" is sloshed beyond all hope before I've even arrived.

Does this happen to you other single guys or am I signal in enducing a terror not to be faced sober?

A couple I've seen before in my more monied past opted to meet at a hotel on learning I'd gone to man-cave from McMansion. They were heading to a bar first to "get her game on" as they knew I do not drink. Later, he texted me the room number and I arrived to find the room dark and no signs of life. I walked away puzzled trying to raise them by phone when a horn signalling in the parking lot caught my attention.

He was there but she was lying prone and well-toasted in the reclined bucket seat. He could not budge her. Indeed, he was beyond driving anywhere himself for that matter. He insisted she'd be okay, but as she is literally a lightweight of about 100lbs, I was writng off the evening and figured we'd just let her sleep it off and have a go in the morning. As it was the only option, I fireman carried her to the room.

I caught a huge break. She must have been imbibing Buck-U-Uppo Tonic as she awoke full of fire and lust not more than 30 minutes later as I sat shooting the breeze with hubby.

But under normal let's meet at a bar circumstances this would have been a Plan B evening.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
by the time I get around to playing with anybody I know them pertty well,and they know me,in 9 months I have met one person,it did not go well,no bodys fault,just wan't right thats all......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
HoF, there are assholes EVERYWHERE.

I think we put ourselves out a bit more in the LS than in regular life and it just compounds the BS.

We enjoy the company of single males and so far (knock on wood) the good times have far and away outnumbered the bad.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
easy deb easy,don't get your panties in a wad,although I would like to see that in person.lol..BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Did they open their pictures for you?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   211 to 220 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male