Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   201 to 210 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How would you like to be the trash guy who empties the trash can that contains 30 used condoms filled with man juice?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Nic-

Sounds like you need to formally establish the Mid-West Gang Bang Club. The Mid-South Gang Bang Club attracts patrons from all over the country, and the resulting commerce is good for our nation's economy.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3577 posts)
Not if they bring a nice bottle of wine. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
NIC,

Just curious do you charge the couple or female as well for these little get togethers if they are not in your home?

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
lol@Fun

To elaborate on his answer and to give you the other side of the coin, I routinely organize "Private Parties" for ladies who request anywhere from 3 to 15 guys. I ask the guys to not contact the couple because that is what the couples request of me. They want me to be the point of contact. I typically host in my home but if we do decide on a hotel, I will request a donation, why wouldn't I? It is an experience that is shared equally by those attending, why not share the expense?

I do have guys who reply they aren't interested and I make a note not to contact them again. No worries, to each their own!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12031 posts)
What ever happened to a simple "no thanks?"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I know content related to the origianl post changed direction 50 posts ago, but I figured there's one thing I could add to the list of things that I, as a single dude, have been irritated with.

- Being asked to participate in a GB party at least an hour and a half away, and be asked to make a donation for the room.

My response for this can be summed up with 3 simple words: NOT FUCKING HAPPENING!!! I don't like taking turns fucking someone. 4 other guys and myself to one chick wouldn't set well with me. And when someone tells me this is an hour away and I have to help pay for the room...yea right. With that criteria, you'd better plan on surrounding me with members of the opposite sex who want to cause me a sex related death.

Some single guy actually contacted me with that spiel a while ago, trying to organize a GB for another couple he knew. He was really obnoxious and went so far as to tell me if I tried contacting this couple, they would block me. That was probably the only time I've verbally abused someone on SLS.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Rdy, Mr. Scandle will be oh, so pleased to hear you want to do him!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9074 posts)
if the female is drunk they can charge you with rape......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I have a real simple approach to drunks. If you are drunk, you don't get to play with Uriah. He has too many better looking, sober people who want to play with him.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3577 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   201 to 210 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male