Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   191 to 200 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Rdy2 and rdy2.

Both of you are spot on; some of the best play dates I've had have come from reading other certifications. And I hope I've reciprocated the favor when other single males have read my certifications. After all, 'fun' is not a 4 letter word.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(277 posts)
This post has generated lots of interesting discussion. I’d like to go back to the original post and with Mondieu’s permission, add complaint #6.

SLS gives single males (and single females too) a useful option in their Search feature. The search feature has an option to filter the search so only profiles that are looking for single males are shown. This handy feature is based on the profile owner’s criteria when they set (and never updated) their preferences for their profile. It’s amazing how many profiles say they are looking for single males in the preferences section, but then say “no single males” in the text of their profile. Some profiles will even bury “no single males” in the middle of a paragraph, only to get pissy when a single male contacts them. This reminds me of a 200 page business report about a proposed design I was reviewing that touted how wonderful the design was, but buried in the middle of a paragraph on page 134 was one sentence that said “the design won’t work” with no mention of this in the 3 paragraph executive summary on page 2.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(277 posts)
Nope they are legally married. My son was separated for 5 years from his wife. She still received his health insurance. Even now that they are divorced, she is still entitled to his great military car insurance. He called them and they told him, spouses , children and ex spouses can have his insurance. He asked about parents and they said no. Sure why not, I only gave birth to him Pfffft

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Is that insurance fraud?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
No arguments.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(796 posts)
LOL Rdy..there's been no aggravation or cost to me. I'm free of her and her drama...She is paying for my excellent health insurance thru her employer...in her own words, she said she felt guilty not for what she'd done , but for the way she went about doing it and told me she'd maintain my health benefits until her married bf divorced his wife and she divorced me to marry him....it ain't happened yet but when & if it does, I'll gladly pick up and pay for the inferior health care plan my employer offers me. The ball's in her court. I will divorce her (1) when I meet a special woman I want to be with and/or (2) when it no longer benefits me to remain legally married to her. In the meanwhile, I'll enjoy my solo status and my freedom, thankyaverymuch.

Kennesaw GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
I designate myself as "solo" because I am legally separated (not 'single'). I'm still technically married (for tax and insurance purposes) to a cheating, lying 2nd wife I left almost 3 yrs ago. I haven't seen her or spoken to her since the day before I left her to pursue her happiness with her longtime married bf. In my mind (and hers) our marriage was over that day. Still, when I explain this to couples who contact me...I am often written off and branded as just another lying, cheating husband !

Other than that, I don't have any complaints towards couples. Couples always call the shots and a single/solo man has truly gotten lucky if he is selected to meet & join a couple in their bed.

My 1st wife (the ultimate hotwife) and I swung almost exclusively with single/solo men, some married and some not, some bi and some not...She gloried in having 2 or more men in our bed without having to share "her men" with other women. She called the shots, knowing I gloried in watching her having her way with me and other men. I became orally bi and comfortable with bi men to satisy her wicked desires and fantasies. I never felt left out or insecure if she wanted 1 on 1 fun with a hot male lover...her code words were simply "watch us for a while, baby". She would come back to me, attack me like an animal and make love to me in a way she didn't make love to the man she'd just sucked & fucked silly.

Being solo and unattached, I occasionally do meet hotwife couples or bi hubby couples who don't care either way if I'm married or not. I get to expereince being the hot male lover being shared unconditionally. On the other hand, I don't complain or judge when a bi hubby wants to meet me alone without his wife or if his wife makes overtures to meet me alone. It's just for fun sex, isn't it? It better be or I'm out!

Kennesaw GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Do you measure their dickies?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Almost every private party I host is in my home and I accept no contributions from anyone. (The exception being house parties where I provide the food and everyone chips in). The few times I have hosted in a hotel everyone is welcome to contribute; couples, single females and guys. My only objective is to cover the cost of the room and I have never "turned a profit". lol

FWIW, most couples (and some of the guys) bring me a bottle of wine to show their appreciation for the time I spend organizing parties. Not expected but certainly appreciated.

Uriah, frankly I don't know how you can keep up with the demand. I have no desire to expand the area as I already have plenty of requests and while I enjoy it, any more than twice a month gets a little hectic.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Men deposit their used condoms in a liner-laden trash bin. The liner is tied and deposited in the dumpster at the end of the night. There is no reaching in to pull out the used condoms one-by-one.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3229 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   191 to 200 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male