Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   181 to 190 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs SAV

BINGO BINGO BINGO!!!!

We have found that with a lot of couples. She is just going along with whatever he is doing.

Ive written before that we try to webcam before we meet. Thats the very reason. To see who is really behind the profile.

We used to not cam ourselves and got a little insulted that people insisted on it. Now it makes sense. I (Joe) am the only one active on the forums. My wife doesnt come on at all. However when it involves using the site for "real" we both always do it together.

There are 57 emails blinking in the corner right now. Even though I want to.....lol I dont click on them. Its better when everything is done as a couple.

Other couples arent like that. We've gone to plenty of G-rated dinners where the woman had no idea who she was meeting. And sometimes I think had no idea WHY she was meeting us.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Just got a very pushy email from a young single male, obviously DIDN'T read our profile. Sigh. Been here since 2010 and no certs (wonder why). Polite email sent back: "Obviously you didn't read our profile. Good luck" and then blocked him. - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
fun can you imagine how wise he will be when he is as old as you are.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Kurt,

The sounds wretched ! We had that happen to us . conversed with the male half for several weeks before we were scheduled to attend a Party they were also attending. He was insistent we start the party in their room before party time. We declined. Later in the evening I met the wife in the ladies room, introduced myself and she had this blank look on her face. So I tell her we'd been chatting with her husband, again blank look, I go so far as to say he even invited us to your room pre party and no reaction. She finally said "I am so sorry, I have no idea who he talks to or makes arrangements with, I just do as he says. I could not remove myself fast enough.....dodge bullet for sure. I can not for the life of me understand any women being cool with that arrangement and found it down right frightening. Freaked me out and now we avoid them like the plague .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Wise beyond your years.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yes, nice write up, C4MA.

And, now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Had been talking with the male half of a couple for several weeks about coming over for a visit. Repeated inquiries as to if his bride was in the loop on things and was comfortable with what we were talking about were met with constant reassurance. Finally communicated with the lady yesterday. This all seemed relatively new to her and, quite frankly, she was not favorable to the notion. She seemed surprised, and unpleasantly so.

I did not like this and felt bad for her. Communication is so important, in so many walks of life, but especially here. We wished each other well and terminated our communications. I can only imagine how the conversation at dinner went that evening.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(345 posts)
To South Vegas and DEFL:

Thanks for the compliment on my profile. I’m a ‘glass is half full’ person, focusing on what I want and the type of playmates I am looking for. By the way, your profiles are impressive as well. Could we have had the same English professor at some point?

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(286 posts)
The search filter is a handy little tool. I wish they would apply it to the events page as well. Nothing fancy, just a check mark next to events which welcome RSVP's from single males. That would be really nice.

Rockford IL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
We have to agree, well written profile cum4.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Cum4meagain - sounds like you have no SM complaints. And very impressively written profile....do you ever travel to Las Vegas???

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(972 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   181 to 190 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male