Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   171 to 180 of 248   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It really is unfortunate that there isnt more common courtesy when it comes to sending and replying to messages. I read profiles carefully, paying close attention to the specified age ranges, distances involved, any specific desires and interests, and am always checking for the dreaded "no single males" or "if we want you we will find you. If I read a profile and there is nothing that specifically excludes me, and they sound interesting, I always try to draft a pleasant message that addresses something in their profile, includes something that could be a conversation starter, and never ever go the "you are hot...wanna screw?" route. You would think that after all teh careful consideration and time on my part, that I would get a reply more than 1 out of 15 times. Even a quick canned hit one button and send reply like "thanks for your interest, however...." would be fine. Damn people, at least acknowledge those that make the effort to contact you. A little bit of common courtesy and pleasantness goes a long way.

Anyhow, that is my rant for the evening LOL

Pearl River LA

Username hidden
(74 posts)
Got this one liner from a single male in CA:

Omg love profile make me want to fly to texas

I actually liked this one, and it made me smile. (he was attractive and young too) The thing about it was that he like the PROFILE, not just mentioning, "nice tits," etc., even if that's all he did was to look at the pics. Maybe I was just in a good, open, receptive mood, but I usually don't really care for "one liners."

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Well evidently it will take more than a few minutes.

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
I just realised that John accidently deleted his photos while trying to move them to public galleries. We did have pics of him on here. I will fix that in the next couple of minutes.

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Well I won't "guess" now lol.....I wrote a book and it has worked extremely well. I to favor profiles with more info and I agree , no photos of the male half....no chance . That being said if it isn't broken don't fix it. I am not here to judge others profiles, preferences etc. My only judgment is how it relates to "us" in a possible match scenario .

Total.......I did state LOCALLY......we've met Peg and I can say without question she isn't a wack job lol. I am sure you understand what I am saying though,many(most)single females seem to want to be friends, have deep connections and know people pretty well before considering going farther with a couple. Don't get me wrong I completely respect that and understand it and in their place I might be the same it just isn't on our agenda. Mr Sav isn't going to email flirt, text chat or even IM, he isn't going to call a single woman so for most he/we aren't quite what they are looking for . For you though I might be able to convince him to share the chocolate although he's a chocolate whore so I can't make any promises but I can hide a few pieces for you lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Hve fun checking it out Totalbabe! But that is the whole point isn't it.

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Total Babe You are right we did each add to the profile. He is thin but he just went to the doctor today and he actually weighs 148. He works in a very physical field so he is all muscle. And I have learned something about men in 40 years and that is a lot of tall skinny men have large dicks.

Just for full disclosure i weighed myself the other day and I weigh 156.

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
Actually, I (Gin) joined up and two weeks later told him about it. I wrote the profile and he tweaked it. We chose to keep it short and review it often to see if we want to make changes. So far we haven't seen a need for changes and have had a great response from people we actually want to meet. Gin

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
OK Sav, our profile is short and to the point. Did John or Gin write it? I'm just curious to see if you can tell.

Augusta GA

Username hidden
(18 posts)
LOL Rdy....sorry I let the cat out out the bag.

I am the only one who posts in the forums and only I respond to emails. Mr Sav can and does spend hours pouring over photos and hypothetically reading profiles (lol) but he leaves it entirely me to handle who we will or will not communicate with. Don't get me wrong he will point out a profile for me to check and he surely would tell me no way (hasn't happened yet) should he disapprove of a choice but he is confident I pick better for him and us than he might . He will read a profile and miss some critical factor (damn those distracting hot photos) . I read between the lines, listen for undertones and make thoroughly sure we meet any listed preferences and they meet all of ours....no exceptions! He does read emails before me sometimes and we do discuss some of them , laugh at others and shake our heads and many more. I have found in my years of swinging that the couples we get along best with are ones where the female takes and active part in the writing of the profile ( I can tell ) , the selection of photos (yup definitely can tell lol) and although may not be the one to contact us initially communicates via email and then on the phone. We rarely meet any couple without my having spoke to the female half. It is critical she and I have some sort of connection for lack of a better word. If I don't like her she can not and will not play with Mr Sav , her hubby could be Mr Adonis and as sweet as sugar but I refuse to share Mr Sav with a women I dislike for ANY reason .....yup I'm a bitch like that. In the case of the party, I didn't follow my own guidelines because it was a party, not a private meeting but lesson learned. We no longer waste much time communicating by email or IM , a few emails, a phone chat and we're ready to meet. I no longer invest my time in getting to "know" people via the internet. .....it make sit that much harder to meet and within seconds KNOW oh HELL No lol. Local Single men? I admit we really do not want to know them at all and nor do we want them to know much of us. It's about sex, not a relationship. I don't need them to stroke my ego with compliments, woo me with words or flirt with me for weeks . I prefer a much more spontaneous attraction , dazzle me and do me and don't make it personal. Single females? We've yet to meet a single female in our area that was even slightly sane ( Mr Sav's words ) but than we haven't really looked beyond those we run into at parties . They're not really our agenda and most of them want much more than we would offer. Mr Sav isn't investing time in dazzling them , we aren't going to spoil her rotten ( only in bed lol) and we aren't having a deep bonding meaningful connection so we really have nothing much to offer her lol. I can not imagine being the type of wife that would not take an active role in my own sexuality and pleasures. If it works for some , have at it but I know without question "we" would never ever get along lol. I like my women like my men...strong and smart. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   171 to 180 of 248   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male