Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   161 to 170 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are welcome :)

Sometimes a girl has to give another a poke and a heads about certain things ya know.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Houseofire, feel free to keep heading west after your visit with Rdy... If, of course she doesn't completely wear you out! ;)

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
Oh I see you have met him Rdy. I was just going to shoot you a heads up on a new cutie in NJ :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Them:We're not looking for first timers...

Them:We're looking for someone with a little less experience "

LOL - The classic under / over qualified reasons. At least its an easy and convenient excuse. :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
Nic, we should be thanking you. We had a great night and look forward to many more.

LACasual, Actually the DE part is for Delaware, The FLHRI is the designation Harley Davidson uses for the motor cycle we own, (a fuel injected Road King) and Cpl is obviously couple. When we signed up DEHarleyCpl was already taken, but we did get it on APG. But that is the most unique interpretation of our nic so far.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Respect is a two way street and DELF certainly is a perfect example of a couple who understands both sides. It was a joy to meet them and I look forward to continuing the friendship.

Thanks for making this SM feel appreciated and respected.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
DEFL.......let me thank you for replying to those emails, even if it is a no thanks. Not many do that.

So does your profile name stand for Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Rhode Island Couple?

Very alluring pic on your profile. Great tatts, and you certainly fill out the tank top very nicely. YUMMY! LOL

Pearl River LA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
LACasual, that is just what we like, someone that takes the time to write a nice email addressing something in our profile. It is a shame more guys don't do that.

Like Joey we are looking for single guys and get more than our fair share of "one liners" that get a short but polite negative reply from us.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Hikers.......It isnt just free members....seems to be a widespread epidemic. I have couples friends that receive the same lack of response too. Maybe it is a sign of the times in the electronic world? Yall look like a fun couple to run across on a trail....well, maybe not in the winter LOL

Joey.......I feel your pain. Some of the replies or initial messages I read are so crude or poorly written to the point of making my head hurt from reading it that it makes me wonder what they are thinking! You two make a great looking couple too. Oh if I were half my age, better looking and closer.....LOL

Pearl River LA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
LA

You do deserve a response if you do what you say you do.

As a couple that WANTS single guys. There are soooo many we look at the pics and would love to have in our bed. But open the email and get "Sup...You looking for NOW?" "Text me....xxxxxxxx"

Then we go....DAMMIT....He was a hottie!!

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Start   161 to 170 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male