Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Complaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Even with being a paid member, with certs and pics posted, I still get accused of all sorts of things due to my situation. During the week, I work 2 hrs away from my home. 4 hrs a day and 250 miles total driving a day isnt really an option, so I am staying on my ship. Obviously I cant "entertain" on the ship. When I am off for weekends, I head to the house and pretty much have to cram 7 days worth of yard work, gardening, home maintenance and upkeep, hobbies, friends, races, football games, festivals and fishing into 2-3 days. Doesnt often leave much time or energy for playing during the weekends. If I have time, I may meet someone on the weekends, and even host, but for the most part it is weeknights only. Most eveyone automatically jumps to the assumption that since I am busy or unavailable on the weekend that I am just another married guy looking to cheat. When I get blastged by someone with that assumption, I just say screw them...or not as the case may be.

Pearl River LA
Username hidden
(74 posts)
A pet pieve of mine is a request for pictures with no pictures in the profile or open... because I am a single male does not mean I am going for anyone who messages.

The single guy requesting chat really creeps me out, it clearly states i'm straight

Avon CT
Username hidden
(11 posts)
houseoffire - you sure run in to some bad luck there in NJ... definitely need to come enjoy the hospitality of PA ;-)

I understand trying to screen to determine if someone is cheating instead of single but arbitrary "rules" lead to missing out on great opportunities. It makes sense for a single man under 30 to have a roommate and they should have taken that in to consideration. Now, if you couldn't host AND could only meet Mon-Fri at lunch time...then my antenna would wiggle. lol

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
There are serious wierdos everywhere you go.

But don't they make life interesting sometimes?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
That sounds so friggin stupid! Not everyone wants others in their home. We sure dont and we are real and not cheaters.. Wow , run from those people as fast as you can

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
houseoffire-if you cum west please continue into Ohio..

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
"of course if luvr were to visit, well then, all bets are off. i think i might come out of that encounter all the worse for wear... (at least i hope so...hehehehe)"

Rdy,

I love it, lol. Thing is PA, and OH could be considered 'murderers row' in regards to the concentration of talented high libido ladies out there. Guys better be aware of that if and when they decide to tour. We'll need to train and prepare for a few weeks prior to travel! LOL.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
Clearly the East Coast has some serious activity in here....

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
It figures I am not into younger single men. You are only 13 minutes away from us

You have an older sister? ;)~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
If NJ ladies don't know how to treat Houseoffire right, feel free to give PA a chance. We're quite friendly here. :-D

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male