Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mondieu, do you accept American Express?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
mondieu1724

Your marketing/branding plan isn't working, you aren't supposed to pay the SS-BBW to soak you, she's supposed to pay you! Duh!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Radio ads in spot markets worked well for me. But I'm just a fungible fucker.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I like the part about "market penetration" the very best. Where is Akron when you need him?

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
Or you could post a picture of your penis......Just sayin'

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4892 posts)
7. If you are the ride, then are you the Dumbo the Elephant ride that everyone can take or are you Space Mountain on fire offering the most exotic thrill SAFELY taken but causing many to hurl at the thought of riding you. (hopefully they don't hurl after riding you)

8. I chose the Space Mountain approach or it chose me. Do what works for you.

9. Premium brands require exclusivity. Put up the velvet rope and start telling people that they cannot get in. You will create demand. Premium product also requires a higher standard of safety and continual confirmation of performance through good reviews.

10. Marketing tools: Your profile is your marketing tool. You are an unknown commodity, so long copy sells. It is your opportunity to pitch your personality and hopefully overcome physical flaws or, in my case, deal with ethnicity, health issues and biased cultural presumptions. Photos: you need plenty of them. Certs: Are your customer reviews.

11. Advertising:

Passive is best for single males. Passive includes: Hot dates, signing up for events (don't go if they are overly expensive but sign up to as many as possible as it is effective advertisement and opportunity to pick up several certs), forum participation (the goal here is by your controversial participation to drive thread views and thereby profile views as well).

Active: emails and chats. Stay away from active as a single male. Only respond.

Word of mouth: when couples are talking about you over dinner you have effectively created a brand.

12. How to measure market penetration: Well, aside from the obvious of how much sex you're having along with the certs and pics that hubbies send you, your home page has a recent views statistic. Engage in advertising in order to maintain recents views between 7,000 to 10,000 at all times. You are the product; the views are your product mentions.

13. Recent views will correlate directly with requests for your company. As long as recent views are maintained at these levels, you will no longer be a commodity. The game has been reversed. There is only one of you and thousands of couples viewing you. It becomes a steady state in which you will not be able to meet demand.

Ask not what SLS can do for you, but will the members buy YOUR T-shirts.

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Runninref,

On the contrary, being a single male is your greatest advantage. Compatible 3somes are far easier than 4somes and wives more likely to desire being the center of attention than having their hubbies in that role.

You are presented a simple choice: run with the herd and accept the gross commoditization that obtains to single males (making yourself replaceable by a dildo or banana) or reject said fate and retain your humanity.

There are time tested business approaches to successful brand creation in a commoditized market which must be interweaved with this peculiar pasttime in which you are THE PRODUCT.

1. First, what is your goal? Relationship? Wrong place really. Lots of sex? Sex with only the hottest wives?

2. Study the market. Understand what the market values and why. What characterizes the high end, the low and middle ground of the marketplace. Is there an unknown need that you can create; i.e., for tall Nordic men.

3. Where do you fit? What physical characteristics do you offer? I can't do tall and white. You can't do BBC.

4. Define your brand: You are what you are. Now take what you are and differentiate yourself from others similar to you. The brand must have characteristics that distinguish it in the marketplace.

5. Brand positioning: Are you high end or low end. Premium or cheap. You don't want to be in the middle as I think that equates to the least amount of sex. Cheap is paying $100 single male entry fees or taking up the hot date offer yesterday by a 325lb wife for a hotel meet and paying her $75 for the privilege. No judgement here. You got to do what you got to do.

6. So are you paying for the ride or are you the ride?

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
runninref,

Welcome to the forums.

Collectively, single males are the bottom of the food chain here in the LS: largest demographic (supply exceeds demand) populated with the occasional boorish, unimaginative, misguided chap that ends up negatively painting us in the eyes of others with the same brush (the volume and poor quality of inquiries that some couples and ladies relate to me from SMs is staggering). That's the way it is. Clubs, couples, etc. have all developed strategies to handle/respond to this: higher rates for SMs; husband/boyfriend more vigilant/leery of approaching single guys, etc. It's not personal.

Do not dwell on this "second class citizen" aspect of things. There are plenty of positive things to focus on. It's your choice. The sexual marketplace can be brutal and unforgiving and, more often than not, the verdict is final. Instead, take this as a wake up call for what many of your single male brothers are like and use it as motivation to be better, to be able to stand out. There are many ways to excel, to become "better", to raise your value in the eyes of others and, ultimately, in your own. One can consider this community more about the journey then the destination in some respects and that may be something to consider as you travel down this path. Nobody owes anything to anyone around here. It's got nothing to do with "deserving". For me, this isn't about what the LS can do for me, it's about what I can bring and offer it and, how especially, I can make the time for the ladies or couples that I am lucky enough to spend some time with the best that it can be (preparation, rapport, creativity, imagination, all of that plays in; the world is your oyster and your success is defined more by what you are able to do and less by what you can't). Abandon selfish ways.

One thought: be comfortable with developing a network of like-minded, trusted single males within which you exchange intel with the intentions of not just becoming better for those you are lucky enough to get to spend time with, but better for yourself. Learn and develop how much and in what ways you can "give" to be the best you can for the couples and ladies you get to meet without hurting yourself in the process. Read the forums. Don't parse words, but listen to what is being said. Consider opening your profile for single males.

I hope that, at least in some small way, this helps. Now, I am off to the gym and then to Philly to continue my 2012 Spring "Reign of Terror" tour, LOL.

Stay well and stay safe,

Karl

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(344 posts)
runninref, welcome to the forums. There are certain single males who post frequently in the forums about the well-run gang bangs they host, including one from your state. If that is something you are interested in, you could make it known in your profile and in your forum posting. Good luck, man!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Welcome to the forum runninref

I am not going to pretend I like how we get treated sometimes...paying double to get into a club, excluded from some clubs or events, treated like a human dildo by some couples. But notice I said "some" because there are MANY more couples and clubs and events that welcome and embrace single guys.

If you are looking for quality over quantity, stay true to what you want and make sure your profile conveys that message and trust me, the type of people you want to meet will seek you out. The one thing that is a turn off to ALL couples is whining and complaining so man up!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male