Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810132
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   132 to 141 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes she is, I would do bad things to her.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Natalie's Bitchin' Kitchen on the The Cooking Channel is cool. She's hot!

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We enjoy chatting with SM's but I don't flirt & lead them on if I'm not interested in meeting. If a profile doesn't have a face picture, whether it's a couple, SM or SF chances are I won't accept the chat request to begin with. I met my SO at a lifestyle party over 4 years ago, so not all SM are bad. Have patience, be respectful & don't start the chat or email out with nice tits, can I see your private pics. I do like seeing what a guy has to offer but please dear god atleast have a face picture in one of your galleries.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Most couples have no problems with high quality single males. But I don't get the problem, there are plenty of couples out there.

Yea Nic I was fugging with them.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
FJ's just busting your balls although I will say, the general tone toward single guys in the forms has improved dramatically in the past few months. It used to seem as if a new thread got started daily on the sins of the evil SM. Now it only happens weekly.

;-D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Where are all these bitching couples?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
BO1956. I don't want to be critical but can you explain this line from your profile?

"Im just looking for couples or single females for MFN or FFM or GB Single males feel free to contact me if you need that extra male(sorry im too busy to hook up right now) "

I have found that quality couples prefer guys who are fairly articulate and who pay attention to detail. The misspellings and lack of punctuation (along with the disclaimer that you are too busy?) may be the reason you aren't getting the attention you feel you should.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
CJF:

Your advice to Runninref is spot on. The only thing I would like you to have added is an exclamation point (!) after you said you’re “having the time of your life.” The LS is terrific and the couples, such as Rdy in between our posts here, really make it all worthwhile and exciting.

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Runninref, just get out and have fun with it. If you start taking night classes at the local business college just to update your profile, your getting way too into this. It took me about six months before a couple gave me a chance. They certed me and now I'm having the time of my life.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Mondieu, do you accept American Express?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   132 to 141 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male