Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 18729810121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
* to video rape fantasies sometimes with their actual husband in tow.*

Come again?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Or was it 88? Maybe that's why mine doesn't work.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
No scincy, that's the switch on the flux capacitor when you hit 81 mph!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Switcherooni? Is that the San Francisco treat or am I thinking of something else?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3969 posts)
What's your point?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
THE GREAT SWITCHEROONI!

This morning was such perfection: blonde hair to her waist, 5'2" 115lbs, inch and a half long sexy talons caressing me as I stood holding her aloft and impaling her down the length of me. Pleasant echoes of the Impossible Bride abounded. Madman sex before the uncurtained windows of a law office parking lot.

My host was not her husband. His wife, who I still hope to meet as I have salivated over her perhaps even more stunning pics often, is a promised future endeavor. He had brought me one his playmates.

There are many hubbys who are remarkably adept at attracting gorgeous women in addition to their wives. Frankly, next to play alone wives who I cherish as they see me completely of their own volition; the girlfriends of hubbys follow next as none of the baggage of marriage is there at all. It is all play.

Some these men fashion themselves doms or facilitators. I call them impresarios.

Several months ago one such impresario had written asking me to meet him and his girl at a hotel. The pic posted was as he described a smallish BBW, 5'5" 170lbs. I recognized him immediately on entering the room as he had brought me several women years before to video rape fantasies sometimes with their actual husband in tow.

Beneath the duvet on the kingsize bed it appeared every pillow in the hotel had been requisitioned. It took a moment to comprehend that it was all flesh. The poor dear saw my shocked expression and exclaimed, "Oh he's disappointed that I'm not the other girl!"

Now, I am not judgmental as I am no prettyboy. When women are asked what actor I resemble they invariably say Aldo. I used to think Aldo Ray as he, though paler than I, had rugged masculine features. But sadly, I have come to realize they mean Aldo from Planet of the Apes.

This is a sore point with me as I can take no refuge in racism as to this day my siblings still find it entertaining to regale others with tales of my first words seated in a high chair during a National Geographic special. When the silverback gorilla appeared, I began happily kicking my little legs and gurgling, "Dada! Dada! Dada!"

It is only fair that even you impressarios provide honesty in labeling. And while we go on and on about safe sex and condoms, being healthy enough to engage in sexual activity is even more immediate.

If a woman lacks flexibility to sit Indian fashion comfortably or cannot have ankles pinned to ears without difficulty breathing or risking heart-failure, it is likely unwise to subject her to an aroused eastern mountain primate.

Mon Dieu!

Willoughby OH
Username hidden
(123 posts)
Youre getting big bills? Damn I want more than 5 bucks!!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Attention whore? That was not very nice to say. Let's hope it was said in jest. She has an aura around her that just draws people to her. It is not an act to say " look at me look at me" She is as genuine as it comes ( or cums whichever you choose) she is a sweet , caring ,free spirited and very sexual lady by nature. Calling someone an attention whore is negative. There is nothing negative about her whatsoever. Just my 2 cents.

Ok dont forget you owe me that 5 bucks ;)~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Tall:

If you meet Rdy, she'll add another dimension to your definition of "sexy".

Chester NJ
Username hidden
(283 posts)
Hell, I'll give Deb all the attention she wants!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male