Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Complaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a matter of fact, I do have another one scheduled for Wednesday. I figured I'd give it one more try before I leave town. Midweek parties are much tougher, so I'll see how this one goes.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
toptim, you've got another party scheduled for this Wednesday, don't you, with different guests expected?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
The fact that it was a small party wasn't the problem.

Having the one guy throw a damper on the whole thing was the problem.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Are people really "flaky", or are they just "moody"?

In the old vanilla world, one would never just expect anyone else to be in the right mood for sex, at a time of your determining. The fact that you may be hoping they'll be in the same mood at the same time, well, this doesn't guarantee it.

Someone suggested inviting twice as many people as you hope will show up. Worst case, it's a bit crowded at first. That might actually be good: it would encourage people to leave if they aren't into it; and it might create more tension of a good kind.

Sounds like what you had was a few people wishing someone else would start some action. Like your party lacked critical mass, perhaps.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Thanks for the kind words. I'm honestly okay, just a litte frustrated with flaky people and too much drama.

I just wish there were fewer of them and more nice people like you.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
toptim, the theory is that bad things go in 3's, so if that's right,your luck will turn soon. In any case, I hope things improve.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
I'm pretty sure it didn't have anything to do with where they were from. The male partner was just......stiff. And not in a good way.

I had been on a pretty good run for a couple of months. Lately, not so much. I met one woman after Thanksgiving but she had way too much drama in her life. I met a couple where the husband wanted me to do his wife but it turned out that she wasn't into it. And now I had a party that was going great but suddenly and abruptly went south.

Yeah, it's tough for SM in the lifestyle. It doesn't discourage me from continuing doing what I'm doing, but some times it's no damn fun.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
A couple from Wisconsin screwed up the party? Say it ain't so! I am so embarrassed. ;^D

And I was nowhere near your hotel last night. Of course if I were, things would have gone much differently.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Well, karma must've bit me in the ass last night.

Six couples were supposed to come over. One bailed early in the day because "she had to work late." One bailed right before because "she was cramping." A third bailed because "they had a 2 hour workout at the gym scheduled." Really? After making plans to be at a party during the same time?

Three couples did show. It looked promising for a while. One was a couple on vacation from Wisconsin. She seemed to be pretty open but he seemed quite reserved. She was flirty and playful and even flashed everyone a few times. Even though she said she was straight, the other women kept trying to talk her into experiementing. At some point, there was a naked girl pile on the bed while the guys watched. Very nice.

But then it got weird. The woman from Wisconsin started getting hotter and hotter and she wanted to have her husband do her. But he was still cool to the whole thing. He ended up helping her get dressed and they immediately left. That kinda killed the mood and a second couple got dressed and left. The third couple went on and had sex first and then left. As for me, I got nothing.

But there is a bit of silver lining to all this. The woman in the third couple is supposed to come over this afternoon and spend some private time with me. Maybe the weekend won't be totally wasted.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
"Oh, and what constitutes a reverse gang bang? 4 or more ladies to 1? "

Every man's fantasy. Kitty heap? Pussy pack?

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male