Complaints of a Single Male : Swingers Discussion 1872981091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeComplaints of a Single Male
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 244   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are going to make me google to see what one is arent you Frank! Dammit to hell.....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Profile says straight

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Maybe he is just curious.......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9685 posts)
You sound disappointed

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Fun- Please I beg of you do not even consider dressing as a female for Halloween..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(995 posts)
"Maybe it's a Napoleon complex?"

I know you're talking about "Bonaparte"....but the first thing that came to my mind was "Dynamite" ---- as in Napoleon Dynamite....

Talk about a dude with skills.....

Bee Caves TX
Username hidden
(91 posts)
I can't wait until next March when the maternity wards in Akron are filled with mini-Mon Doods.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I looked at mundane's certs and at Fun's and I think the message is quite clear. Fun enjoys quality, mundane goes for anything that breathes. (My apologies to anyone reading this who may have partaken)

Maybe it's a Napoleon complex? If I were his height I might also have self-esteem issues that could only be assuaged by fucking any willing piece of ass that I found laying on the roadside.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Slushie anyone? :)~

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Peg,

I'm sure he'd insist the game is played with a picture of his enormous penis being pinned to unsuspecting women while listening to Petey Pablo...Freek_a_Leek

I need to know a whole lot then to teachin' a broad, with my ding dong make her tongue tickin the bong. Go on ahead so I dont have to do that far, I'm spoiled (and I don't like to work that hard). I like to lay back, relax, and enjoy my time, and let your eyes roll back and my toes curl. (I love when you do that girl) Until it comes time for me to have to give her hers. Tell me what you want, do you want it missionary with your feet cramed into the head board? Do you want it from the back with your face in the pillow so you can yell it loud as you want to? Do you want it on the floor? Do you want it on the chair? Do you want it over here? Do you want it over there? Do you want it in ya pussy? Do you want it in ya ass? I'll give you anything you can handle!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 244   End
TOPIC: Complaints of a Single Male