Cheating Husbands : Swingers Discussion 488681031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCheating Husbands
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our profile does state no F or M hiding it from there spouse, and we do hold to it . We do get e mails from married men and when we ask them if there wife knows whats going on, most get up tight about it if she dosent. If they are hiding it from there spouse what would they hide from u.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I agree Danny. That's why in my profile I have said that my wife will confirm her approval if desired. I don't see that in most profiles where a man says he has "permission", so maybe he really doesn't. I really do...

Paige TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
So what about the couple who have grown into different interests and still love each other? I want to play with other adults now and she never developed the interest. Yes, we love each other very much and my swinging hasn't changed that. Yes, the sex is great. Yes, she knows and has given me her approval to go play even though she "doesn't get it". So am I cheating? She knows and approves.... Am I "allowed" to answer a profile that says "no cheaters"? What is cheating? If I have her approval, am I still cheating? Does a spouse's approval count? Am I a "single male" as mentioned in "Looking for:" sections?

Paige TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands