Cheating Husbands : Swingers Discussion 488681021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCheating Husbands
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What a heated topic. I"m not sure I agree that swinging is "cheating with permission" but I can understand the line of thinking. Its simply a personal level of moral acceptance by couples whether they will play with "cheaters".... male or female. Do I think someone that knowingly decides to play with a cheater is contributing to their situation....yes because it takes two to tango. They can't cheat by themselves.. they are cheating with someone. When I find out someone is a cheater.. all the sudden their dick (or their pussy) suddenly becomes undesireable for me because they carry potential baggage around. I don't believe in cheating and think its a character flaw of weakness to do it... and weakness to me is unattractive in a person. However, if someone else can play with cheaters then thats their own preference and if it doesn't bother them then who cares. I just couldn't knowingly do it.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Like I said before, I am NOT responsible for other's actions. You folks who are swearing to only see singles and/or couples...are you asking for some sort of proof that these singles are in fact single??? HMMMMM???? Sure married/cheating females get a pass because they are considered the golden unicorn. I don't have a problem with that either. Like I said before, swinging IS cheating with permission. So Doode, the one who is holier than thou, you shunned the cheating married female and told her to get permission first from husband, than you would shower her down on her with all of your morality. Then you would be able to cum inside her with all your heart and not feel guilty. heh heh You're funny. Nevermind then, since you told her to get permission and then that made everything alright. Well Damn. Hey everyone for those of you who are thinking about or are approached by cheating spouses, PLEASE, PLEASE, first ask them to get a permission slip that is notarized!!!!!!!!!! Then and only then should you play with this cheating spouse. ha ha ha PURE AND SIMPLE, THIS LIFESTYLE IS CHEATING WITH PERMISSION!!!!! Like Poly said; I LIKE DICK AND GREAT SEX!!!!

The point of view that is killing this country is the very thought that goes on here posted by some. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER PEOPLES ACTIONS. Let's sue the car maker because the man got into an accident and was killed. Let's sue the gun maker because someone got shot. LET'S SUE MCDONALDS BECAUSE SOME SIMPLE ASS OLD WOMAN PUT A CUP OF HOT COFFEE BETWEEN WHILE DRIVING. Same deal here that Doode is presenting. I should not be responsible for the actions of others.

As far as being a healthy lifestyle. Get this, you can only go by what you're told. Healthy hell!

Polygirl, you have my vote, when are you running for office? Some of these folks need to wake up and smell the coffee. All that you are seeing and reading in these forums are not always true. You may think they are, people can tell you anything on here. Believe what you will.

If you want get technical Dooooode, the marriage vows are only to the two people who take them, it doesn't include any other COUPLES, SINGLES, ETC. Where do you get off thinking it does. You yourself are responsible for possible helping the married couples commit adultery according the vows they took. It doesn't state in the vows that this couple is allowed to f*** around with others because they wish too. THAT'S NOT IN THE VOWS. So you're a just a little hypocritical in your statements to Poly and I. So since you're into blaming some for the actions of others you my dear sir are involved in helping couples commit adultery. JOIN THE CROWD!!! heh heh Don't come off as being so holier than thou, because you my man are also contributing to this plight. What about swingers who have gotten divorced? Could that be attributed to the single male??? Hmmm I am only married by the state, no papers here, I am single, however, I stay true to mr bt. Like I said before we don't run behind each other's backs, however, we will take married men. Polygirl, keep on keeping on, you've got my vote. mrs bt My motto is; don't come off in this type of lifestyle as being holier than thou, because you're not!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
POLYGIRL, MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU!!!! YOU STOLE MY THUNDER!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Doode and O's,

Couldn't agree with you more. We don't look for single males, but if we were, we surely wouldn't be fooling around with a married one. We did meet a couple a year or so ago and found out that she was actually his mistress. We put the immediate halt on it and told them why, which was too bad as otherwise they were really nice. But no way were we going to be caught up in any of that. Not sure how anyone can justify it either, but to each their own, we guess.

Poughkeepsie NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
>we are not "responsible" for anyone, mind you but ourselves.

That's true... no one can be responsible for any actions other than their own.

When you (as a couple) decide to meet a man who you know is cheating on his wife, you ARE responsible for any additional damage done to their relationship or pain caused to her by THAT meeting. If she never finds out that you met, the "harm" is minimal. If she does find out and files for divorce, you could find yourself named in the divorce papers. You can't wash your hands and say "not my fault."

It's similar to serving alcohol to someone who is already drunk. You didn't get them drunk, but if they are in an accident after they leave, you share in the responsibility because of your actions.

Just my $0.02.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1280 posts)
Doode, Doode, Doode, we are not "responsible" for anyone, mind you but ourselves. I am not my brother's keeper. We are not "cheating" alone or on the side. We are together with a married man whose wife does not wish to participate, (her loss). Now let's face it, swinging is technically "cheating" with permission. Like I said before, I do not have a problem with men or women whos other half does not want to play. Sure the single guys can go from couple to couple (and I'm not saying all of them) and secretly ask the wife if she plays alone...same thing as far as I'm concerned. Some men don't mind if their wife plays alone. I don't because I have taken somewhat of a vow (no paper involved here), to mr bt and I won't play alone. Now if I'm weak enough as to where I would and I could find someone else who would (hence the cheating spouses) then so be it. I WOULD NOT say it is that person's fault for letting me cheat with them. No it would be my fault for not abiding by my vows. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Doode, Doode, Doode, we are not "responsible" for anyone, mind you but ourselves. I am not my brother's keeper. We are not "cheating" alone or on the side. We are together with a married man whose wife does not wish to participate, (her loss). Now let's face it, swinging is technically "cheating" with permission. Like I said before, I do not have a problem with men or women whos other half does not want to play. Sure the single guys can go from couple to couple (and I'm not saying all of them) and secretly ask the wife if she plays alone...same thing as far as I'm concerned. Some men don't mind if their wife plays alone. I don't because I have taken somewhat of a vow (no paper involved here), to mr bt and I won't play alone. Now if I'm weak enough as to where I would and I could find someone else who would (hence the cheating spouses) then so be it. I WOULD NOT say it is that person's fault for letting me cheat with them. No it would be my fault for not abiding by my vows. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
The drama I don't want is the other men's drama. My husband and myself would not think of cheating... we both laugh at these men that make asses of themselves. A couple of times the wifes didn't clue in on what their husband's were doing and we had to break off the "friendship", whereas the other three couples the wife did clue in fast enough to come to me and say they couldn't see us anymore because her husband was getting too "attached" to me. Another words the wifes didn't like their husband's lusting levels. When the other husband starts making "comparisons" of me to his wife... in front of his wife... he better be ready to get his balls cut off by his wife. Just plain stupidity. Consequently, my husband and I said forget it.... no more "friendships"... we have enough drama outside the Lifestyle to have to put up with additional drama with "friendships" inside the Lifestyle too.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
This brings up a very good point. The past couple years on those RARE occassions we have developed "friendships" with couples 4 out of the 5 the men wanted to cheat on the side with me and one had the gaul to say he was in love with me and wanted me to leave my husband.....absolute lunacy!! These were couples from all outward appearances were loving and had a great marriage. So, we have had bad luck in this area and thats one more additional reason we prefer not to be "friends".... because it has the potential for drama. ...we just don't want to take the chance since we have seen it too much.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well, my opinion on this is, some of the married men who are "cheaters" are not necessarily looking for a divorce, they are looking for something that is missing in their marriage. Does this mean that cheating husbands are okay with us...yes it does. Because, number one THEY took the vows. They got in touch with us, we did not seek them out. We feel they are safer because they don't want to take anything back home to the wife/hubby. They are not promiscuous like singles males. They have a limited amount of free time, and that free that is spent with us is premium time. They don't hit and run, they want to be invited back, so they will perform at their best. So they won't do anything to upset the apple cart! They don't pressure or push you. They are very respectful. When they do get a chance to get away to play, they do their BEST to please everyone. Above all they are very discreet. NO we are NOT contributing to the demise of any marriage. We didn't initiate anything, we did not seek them out. Their marriages were already lacking in something or else they wouldn't be looking. Leo at it this way, there are several men involved in a marriage where they claim to be happy, and they are looking for something else on the side. We are just there to fulfill their "something else". We have been involved with a married man who is unhappy in his married life. However, he is not looking for divorce, he is our friend and he is welcome here anytime. I was in a bad marriage for 10 years, now I've been with mr bt for over 20 years and I'm happy. I try to fulfill all of mr bt's fantasies and we try to do the same for our other guy. When he got together with us, it took some strain off of his married life because we could relieve some of his pressures. He is a grown man, he took the vows of marriage. I know some of you would say what if mr bt did that. Well, I try my best to make sure mr bt is happy and if he must go outside of our relationship to find what he wants, then so be it. Life is tooooo short. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands