Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Cheating Husbands
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not sure I see the connection between suing the car maker for someone's accident, and playing with a cheating spouse. Unless the car maker was IN the car and encouraged the speeding, how is it the same thing?

And by the way, I was married in a hotel, by a judge.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Somebody pleaseeee, gag me with a maggot will ya. Why must I be responsibile for someone elses actions???? Sure, sue the car maker because of the man who speeds and kill someone. Sure, sue the gun manufacturer for someone who killed another person. Sure, sue McDonalds because that silly old woman put the hot coffee between her legs. Hmmm sounds soooo familiar. Make others responsible for someone elses stupidity. Hmmm let's see, then perhaps, I should hold the cheating man's wife responsible because SHE was not providing the sex he needed and it caused him to go elsewhere. Pullleeeaaassseee!!!!

Now as for those who have a problem with the word "cheating". OKAY, then let me rephrase it. This lifestyle gives you the opportunity to f*** someone else without guilt. No sneaking, or anything like that. I still say marriage vows are taken between two people not Harry, or Mike with the big d***, or Fast Eddy. It is taken between those two people. So technically who are cheating on being that you took those vows in a CHURCH!!!!!????? Before the eyes of who???? Yeah right, like I said before CHEATING. I hate to pull the religious card but come on folks. They are vows taken in a church for some reason or other. And even though I was married a long time and got a divorce, I seem to recall the vows to be between only two people. Nowadays, I may be wrong...who knows.

mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Nope, Poly and I only inflict pain on each other for pleasure. LMFAO

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Have to agree with Dooode that you can tell from conversation. We have met people that told us they were married. It doesn't take long to realize when statements are inconsistant to them being married to each other. Even when I'm alone most of my sentences in social conversation use "we" instead of "I". It's not my place to judge what anybody else does. For us though we won't play with a married playing without the knowledge and consent of their partner. We realize that if someone wants to cheat, if not us, they'll find someone else. But at least we're not part of potentially causing another person pain.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Kuddos Poly!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
> I'm willing to bet my right arm that the same couples who are 'dick thumping' about not wanting to get involved with a married cheating male, will be jumping through hoops to meet a cheating female.

In our case you would lose that bet. We've never knowingly met with a cheating spouse. For us, trust is more important than orgasms.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
>Hurting us politically? Who is coming to get you? Who is chasing swingers out of their comfort zone? Which politician is on a mission to hurt swingers?

If you can ask that question, you just aren't paying attention... Swing clubs are frequently under attack by grandstanding politicians. It's a great way to claim the moral high ground and pretend to "clean up" an area.

Right now there's a club in Muncie that is becoming a target of local politicians. It's not the first... it won't be the last.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1283 posts)
I have to agree with Doode on this one- whatever others choose to do, I don't want someone else's marital problems in my life, and I never want someone else's pain on my conscience.

And while I completely agree that there is a double standard based on gender in this regard (as in so many other regards here, that always bugs me, but I digress), in my choices in life, there's only one standard. We don't play with cheaters of either gender. Period. In fact, we don't even really like to play with married-but-partner-doesn't-play, even if the playing partner has full consent. If both parties don't swing, we don't play. (If they do both play, but separately, that's fine- but we don't play with one-sided couples, with or without consent.)

I also wanted to comment on another statement, by Triple: "Like Poly said...it's about getting hot, steamy sex...and for most (that you will never hear or read about)...it's why they are here "...

I didn't take Poly's statement to speak for anyone but herself and her husband. For MANY, that may well be what swinging is about and why they're here. I don't know if it's true for "most", but I can say it's not true for us. Is it partly about the hot, steamy sex? Absolutely! But it's about a lot more than that, for us, too.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Also, forgot to reiterate, for those of you excepting what people tell you online you are fools. What proof do you have that these folks are not married and running around? Do you ask to see licenses, marriage and or driving??? Have you known these people for a long time. For those of you who have met couples and take their word for face value...all I can say is hmmmm. I don't believe ANYTHING I see on the internet or any forum. I know that stated what we accept take it for what it's worth. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Polyamory and swinging are two entirely different things. I still stick to the fact that swinging is cheating (if you will) with permission. Perhaps cheating is the wrong word. However, you are still f****** another person with the permission of your spouse. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands