Cheating Husbands : Swingers Discussion 48868101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCheating Husbands
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands
Created by: coastalgacouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are basically two schools of thought. I've seen/heard this discussion many times over and have yet to see anyone influence someone to change their feelings on this one.

My view is simple. No woman will ever have to tell her kids that their family is breaking up because she fucked Roger without her husbands knowledge.

Jennings LA
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I am still trying to understand. Who wants neither? Why be with cheating men or cheating women? I feel it should go for both.

I'm sure some of the people who post aren't being honest.......for example, saying they are single, but actually are married.

:)

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
"And if they do somehow find information and contact us, I have no problems appearing in court and telling exactly what happened. "

I wish that I were in a position to be more open about our life choices, but I'm not, and so that scenario would be devastating for us.

But even if I WERE able to be open about what we do, I still would never want to be part of someone else being hurt.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Doode, sweet sugar, Mmmmmmmm. I'll converse with you in many ways. Lol!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree Poly, I never give out my real name or any contact info. My e-mail has no real name attached so that info is private too and the e-mail I use for family is completely different. My phone number is unlisted for a reason. No one knows where I live but a very small select few. I do not want someone to just drop by, especially with my son at home. That would be awkward and possibly scary.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"CNL, someone did make an insinuation that I am responsible for someone elses actions. Hence, "luring them in", "contributing to", etc. Response to that person, God gave man free will... "

You're right, people do have free will and are responsible for their own choices. Choosing to engage in behaviors that hurt other people is, in my mind, wrong whether the other person is your spouse or the spouse of the person you're sleeping with. But that's just how I roll, I guess.

L. (and thanks for the cigar, Dooode, but I don't smoke, I'm just smokin' ;)

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
McGinley.....actually we know him, his wife and his live in lover. Been in Bob and both those ladies' house many times. They open their home to lifestyle parties most Saturday evenings. Jerry, his wife checks people in and Holly is the chef. Personally know Dixie (and her husband Bruce) who took over as CEO while Robert retains Chairman of Lifestyle Organization ( a trademark). The term was first coined by him and most definately refers to couple activity and whatever and whomever they choose to include. The only exclusion I've ever seen defined is a spouse playing without partner. This was our home club while we lived in California although we were members of many others.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Doode, I am RESPONSIBLE FOR ME. I don't hold anyone responsible for MY actions. CNL, someone did make an insinuation that I am responsible for someone elses actions. Hence, "luring them in", "contributing to", etc. Response to that person, God gave man free will... mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I don't think I heard anyone saying you should be responsible for someone else's actions. What I DID read was people saying that they felt that contributing to someone else's infidelity made them part and parcel of the cheating. Sort of like being an accessory to the crime. "Contributing to the deliquency of a cheating spouse", so to speak.

I fall squarely on the side of not getting into other people's lies and deceptions (and ok, Poly, there may be times it happens and people don't know it, but if the people we spend our time with are cheating on others with each other, they sure have "their" kids schooled well on how to act the role of intact family).

Others' MMV, not my issue to argue.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Cnl, I was making the connection because some folks feel as though I should be responsible for someone elses actions. That is how I'm making the connection. Suing the car mfgr because someone else had an accident.

And as far as marriage, I am only considered married by the state, been with mr bt for 22 years. I was only addressing those married in a church. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Cheating Husbands