Carnival Legend Tampa 12-22-13 : Swingers Discussion 231346101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCarnival Legend Tampa 12-22-13
TOPIC: Carnival Legend Tampa 12-22-13
Created by: jstustwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello to all,

My beautiful, sexy wife and I are dumping the kids and getting away for Christmas. We are sailing on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa on 12-22. The rates for Carnival are really good right now as they try to regain the public trust and it was too good of a deal for us to pass up. We've already found 2 or 3 Au Natural resorts on the cruise that we're going to try and get to at least 1 or 2 of them. Anybody else going to be on that cruise? Would be fun to get to know some people before sailing.

Peace, D&T

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Jstustwo,

you might have better luck if you try the Travel, Clubs and Resorts thread at the bottom of the main forums page.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8568 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello to all,

My beautiful, sexy wife and I are dumping the kids and getting away for Christmas. We are sailing on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa on 12-22. The rates for Carnival are really good right now as they try to regain the public trust and it was too good of a deal for us to pass up. We've already found 2 or 3 Au Natural resorts on the cruise that we're going to try and get to at least 1 or 2 of them. Anybody else going to be on that cruise? Would be fun to get to know some people before sailing.

Peace, D&T

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Carnival Legend Tampa 12-22-13