Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Carnival Legend Tampa 12-22-13
TOPIC: Carnival_Legend_Tampa_12-22-13
Created by: jstustwo
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello to all,

My beautiful, sexy wife and I are dumping the kids and getting away for Christmas. We are sailing on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa on 12-22. The rates for Carnival are really good right now as they try to regain the public trust and it was too good of a deal for us to pass up. We've already found 2 or 3 Au Natural resorts on the cruise that we're going to try and get to at least 1 or 2 of them. Anybody else going to be on that cruise? Would be fun to get to know some people before sailing.

Peace, D&T

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Jstustwo,

you might have better luck if you try the Travel, Clubs and Resorts thread at the bottom of the main forums page.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11106 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello to all,

My beautiful, sexy wife and I are dumping the kids and getting away for Christmas. We are sailing on the Carnival Legend out of Tampa on 12-22. The rates for Carnival are really good right now as they try to regain the public trust and it was too good of a deal for us to pass up. We've already found 2 or 3 Au Natural resorts on the cruise that we're going to try and get to at least 1 or 2 of them. Anybody else going to be on that cruise? Would be fun to get to know some people before sailing.

Peace, D&T

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Carnival Legend Tampa 12-22-13
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.