Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Can a straight man keep it up during a DP
TOPIC: Can a straight man keep it up during a DP
Created by: MrandMrsHowell
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is all speculation being that I have never been involved in a double penetration, but I feel that without being at least bi-curious being that close to another naked male body would be uncomfortable and cause me to become unaroused. I'm sure several people will completely disagree and may even accuse me of being close-minded, but can anyone shed some light on this subject?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Busted sweetie. LOL! I am soooooo guilty about the mail. Badd girl! Badd girl! I promise to read it later tonight! Why don't you bring one of your friends to my house. You know where I am sugar! wink* wink* Mmmmmmmm!

Call me! RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Good advice NEjack!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
irishrose22- gracias. Not sure how often we'll be able to get to the forums, but we'll certainly try to come around as often as we can

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Welcome to the forums silverstars.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Our introduction to the lifestyle, though we didn't know it would lead to becoming swingers at the time was interracial dp. Watching her facial expressions, seeing her suck another cock, feeling her suck both of us at the same time, being in her ass while he was in her pussy and vice versa, it was the wildest, most erotic, sensual situation that we have ever been in. OMG. No problems there at all.

Alexandria AL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
My sweety is str8 but always wants to fullfill anything we find to do.. we are pervs..so when we talked about a dvp he wondered if he would lose his erection, not that he is homophobic, he just wondered if it would happen, he didnt think so, but not having done it yet was not sure, we have done it and since done it some more...and he has never had a problem, actually found that it is a huge turn on and loves to see me so turned on. I think its normal to wonder but I think you will find it erotically arousing..Party hard!!!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
I've never had a problem with Double penetration be it One in the Vagina, one in the ass One in the vagina, one in the mouth Two in the Vagina Two in the mouth.....Yes it can be done with care and technique

I give them all 100%.........It just depends on your partners, as all of you experienced life stylers can testify to.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
GENTLE!!!! So nice to see you again!!! I AM BACK!!!! lol I must add my 2 cents. With a dp, yes I go wild, I've never felt anything like that in my life...of course not! lol But both men remain very nice and hard, we may loose someone in the movement lol but once all are in and accounted for...look out!!! It's great! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
lol well i dont know for sure but i can vouch that a bi guy can keep it up during dp, lol..i know from experience

james

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I had a girlfriend that wanted to try it so my bestfriend and I did it .. ihad no probelm with iyt he just came to quick ..His new Nick Name is the minute man !

West Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: Can a straight man keep it up during a DP