Can't forget the person we had an affair with years ago : Swingers Discussion 213407
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCan't forget the person we had an affair with years ago
TOPIC: Can't forget the person we had an affair with years ago
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well put, swgolden...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
When it comes to you old man, it's all about me! I own your sorry ass!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
QUA,

HFT has a crush on me! I like watching him suffer though! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Sed, Does htf scan the forums just to take crack-pot-shots at you? I can understand people disagreeing at times on here but this is ridiculous. We post on here to learn, share and enhance our llifetstyle. Maybe we're missing something in this ongoing feud? Back to the topic, I remember what brings a smile to my face and try to forget what doesn't. Most affairs end badly leaving a bad taste despite the euphoria during the tryst. Have fonder memories of open, lifestyle moments that will keep me smiling to the grave.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I (the male half) remember all of mine. It wasn't love but I never forget who I had a good time with.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
*Sed, did the love come after the arranged marriage? *

Forgot your meds again old man? unfortunately for you, the marriage was not arranged, met him in college.

* You should pray you are as healthy as me and live to my age and ride two Harleys. My grandfathers, 101 and 92, other family in height 90's.*

I'm not you, I don't do sky daddy's, and prefer to ride in a car. Thank you very much, old creep.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I'm not fond of lies and dishonesty. Never had an affair, never cheated.

I got accused of cheating once, when the ex wife gave permission for a sleepover and then was shocked when I went through with it. I told her she was insane. At the time, she had 4 or 5 guys she'd sneak around with, thinking I didn't know... but the moment I did something, with permission, I was a cheater.

Also... accusing someone of "never loving anyone but yourself" just because they've never had an affair is probably one of the most fucked up perspectives I've ever heard. Clearly you lack any real understanding of the word, if you equate it with inflicting unwanted pain and degradation upon your partner by being dishonest and selfish.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Never had one. Sorry.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18807 posts)
Agreed Sweet!

I can't stand people who abuse such valuable words, rendering them meaningless.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Yes ... I'll never forget the woman I met while lifeguarding in NJ ... lasted 4 summers ... she rented the same house for 4 summers and it was great !!!!

Berlin MD
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Can't forget the person we had an affair with years ago