CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them : Swingers Discussion 1444991081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We're not the marriage police, we have played with both married guys & married girls or girls with boyfriends in the past. We are not looking for love so in our opinion, the relationship status of the one we play with doesnt matter to us.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
Thanks DELF, more to cum ;-D

Oh and I will check out the wingman thread if it will make you happy S....

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"it is tough being a wingman"

Hey, y'all, there's a service being offered in another thread to help you with all sorts of wingmen foibles. It is a full service joint 'round here.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
So far we have not been involved with any "married with privileges" type guys, as far as we know. We feel there is way too much opportunity for drama.

BTW, Great RC contribution Nic.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
I tried Fun, it's tough being a wingman from 1000 miles away...

"Mustang, this is Voodoo 3. Remaining MILFs....I mean MiGs are bugging out."

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Mrs. NolaFun looks super cute. Alas, it appears from their profile that they prefer young studs from the Northshore over geezers down here across the river. But if they ever extend their age range, a trip over the Causeway could be a lot of Fun.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Good call nolafun...BTW, have you met our resident "Fun"ny guy? He is your neighbor after-all and I hear he WILL show up as long as your teeth aren't too sharp.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Really love reading this thread,we have not been in the lifestyle to long however we do love it and have met some awsome people, however every time we decided to meet with a guy who was married with so called permission or not we have been stood up (every time).. Now we only meet with single males and only meet with them at a club...So if they don't show we are still in a great place to have fun...

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
As a single male that has been in an open relationship, getting involved with someone, either as a one-time or ltsr with a cheater will end up with drama. As a few mentioned, why would you want to get involved with someone who's not honest, esp when it comes with swinging.

Swinging is an intimate aspect in a relationship - it involves trust and commitment. Not saying cheaters are bad people, but you tend to lose some credibility on honesty once you cheat.

San Francisco CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Krby I tolally agree. There are some that choose to cheat for whatever reason. Our lifestyle is about fun without all the drama. Wish it was that way for everyone.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 457   End
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them