CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them : Swingers Discussion 1444991071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought I would post since I at least in part know what this was for me, but after reading some of the reasons women feel this way, I can sympathize. Most of the men I know, and myself at the time, cheated because of a total lack of sex, and of intimacy, at home. This is not for the most part what they want to be doing but what they must if they don't want a life of celibacy. At the same time, all the complaints about lack of availability, the need for discretion, etc. were for the most part true and I can appreciate those problems. But........you also have men appreciative of the opportunity you offer, often with an enthusiasm and energy to make up for lost time that is not always there with men in relationships that have always included quality sex, and so sometimes you find something you didn't expect to.....great sex from a grateful and happy partner

San Marcos CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Worldrider we have the same arrangement and it works very well for us. Trust is the key here and everything else is just plain fun.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Hi everyone.

My husband and I play together **as well as separately** BUT our rule is that we have to know about it, and that means emails get read, and in the best of cases, people get met prior to any action. It's when one half of a couple wanders off and makes arrangements on his/her own that things can get sticky and deception can creep in.

Carson City NV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
IFlirtDoU2, GFandME, I like the way you think! :)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
We read a number of the posts and feel this way. We aren't the marriage police. We do enjoy meeting a business type guy for mfm in town on business. Married is OK too. Have we played with a guy cheating? Most likely yes. Did it hurt anything? Most likely no as he goes home to whatever state he was from and we all have a smile the day after

Plano TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
DEFLHRICPL "And it has never resulted in any drama or BS along the way?"

not once for us yet other than a no show or two. but that has happened with single guys and girls too. no difference there.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
Good point, GFandME. Might I add that that most men who seek sex outside their marriage/relationship are not looking for love either. I don't know if the same thing can be said of most women who seek sex outside their marriage/relationship. I've met and had sex with married women and bi married men and swinging married couples as the male half of a couple and as a solo bi male and the dynamic is the same..we met for SEX, not LOVE and it was agreed upon before we met. For every couple who will not meet a solo man (cheating or not) for fun and sex, there are 20 couples who will.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
We were chatting with a single male and things were looking good for a meet....then he slipped on a comment and she caught it...yup, married & his wife doesn't know. So we cut that cord. Too bad, so sad, we don't help men cheat.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Good point, GFandME. Might I add that that most men who seek sex outside their marriage/relationship are not looking for love either. I don't know if the same thing can be said of most women who seek sex outside their marriage/relationship.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
And it has never resulted in any drama or BS along the way?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 457   End
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them